Part 16

Estelles POV
I woke up in pain. Everything hurts. I hate this! I hate vego! I hate being tiny! I hate being a pet! I hate hunters! I hate Vikings! I just want to be back with a hiccup. With him, I felt safe. I felt safe there on the edge. i did not feel safe anymore. i was never safe before but... when i met hiccup, another one like me, i felt like maybe i didn't have to be on the run. i sigh. vego has killed many dragons and imprisoned them. 

and now he caught me. i had sworn that he never would. the day she died. the day i started hunting vego instead of the other way around.

(Flassssssssh~ Baaaaaaack~ also thrid person now) 

A tall woman with raven black hair was holding a small baby with green hair as she walked up to a cave. she smiled at the baby. "don't worry. I'm sure those beasts will eat you in one gulp. it won't hurt." she leaves the baby in front of the cave than runs. "Goodbye little freak!" she yells as she leaves. 

A giant dragon comes out of the cave at the loud noise. she sees the little bawling baby. she scoops her up with her wings and brings her in the cave. 7 other dragons are in the cave, they see the baby. "What is this Natalia?" one of the 7 asks her. "One of the dragon children. someone left her for dead." Natalia said. she looked up at the biggest male. "May we keep her? i will take care of her. i promise." the male dragon nodded.

(9 years later)

a small Estelle was learning to fly. she could get off the ground but would wabble in the air. she still laughed as she floated. Natalia smiled as she helped Estelle fly. "Look mom I'm doing it!" Estelle said happily. "good job sweety," she said as Estelle flew.  around and started doing tricks in the air. "Be careful sweety!" Natalia says. natalias bright scales shone in the light. she smiled as her little dragon child flew.

there was a loud bang and than roars. "Dragon Child! Hide!" Natilis yells. estelles hides as her mom flys off. hunters. vego and his men were attacking there nest. estelle watched in horror as fire and arrows flew through the air. the sound of chains and nets launching, the roars of pain. she couldnt bare to just sit by. she flew up and went into battle to help.

Yells came from the hunters as they saw the sight. "Dragon child! Vego! its one of those dragoon children!" vego came out on to the deck. his evil smile triggered estelle and her eyes went to slits. "Shoot her down!" vego yelled. they shot and estelle dodged them. she tried hard to stay in the air. one arrow hit her wing ans she started to fall. they fired a spear at her to hit her other wing as she fell.

Natilia saw her falling and flew to her. they fired. Natalia took the hit. she plumeted and hit the grond. estelle snapped and turned full dragon. she aimed to kill. the hunters couldnt hit her and were loosing men. one more hit and the ship sinks. so they retreated. when the adrenalin disapeared estelle realize her injury. she landed to check it when she saw natilias body sprawled across the ground. "No no no no no" estelle said as she her. she shook the body seeing the spaer stick out of her chest. 

estelle started to cry. no no no. shes gone. estelle broke down. all the dragons surrounded them. bowing there heads. Natilia was loved by the whole nest. estelle statrted to growl. her eyes slits. shell kill vego for this! she'll kill any hunter! any viking! the elder male dragon went over to natilia and took off the scales. Natalia was the last of her kind. when her kind dies there scales are left behind. the elder gave them to estelle and they formed to her skin. becoming the armor like skin she had forever. 

she left the nest. she was getting vego back for his damage. he wasnt going to get out of this. 

(end of flash back)

Estelles POV

I sat in my cell crying. i would give anything to be back with mom. maybe vego will kill me. speak of the devil. he comes in and grabs me. ive stopped fighting back. he drags me out of the cage and out of the stables to an arena. theres a thunder drum. i smile. perfect. vego kicks me toawrd it. 

"Talk to it! tell it to listen to me! to obey me!" vego yells at me. i turn to the thunderdrum "Hello"  i say. he smiles. "Hello dragon child. i am sorry about how hes treated you. me and the other captives heard the screams." "Its ok. could you send a message to the outside for me?" he nods. i smile. what vego doesnt know is thunder drums can roar messages load enough to reach other dragons. 

"What message?" "Estelle needs help. vegos island." he nods and roars as loud as he can. god i hope this works. i get hit hard in the back of my head. vego kicks me down. "What the hell was that?! you alful child! i asked you to taim it! not make me go death!" he picks me up and takes me to my cell. he punishes me than leaves me in pain and alone to my thoughts. please, odin if your listening, let my message reach them.