Chapter Seven

Hello there duckies, I am so sorry for leaving and not updating for so long. I just finished high school and just moved away for college, BTW college is beating my butt and I am so tired and busy that I have not rested properly for months now but I am trying my best to update!! Please don't be so mad and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!! (*u*)?

Xoxo

BEBO123LA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ace POV)

I stared at the man in total fear. I don't  what it was about him but all I could feel is evil oozing from his very soul, if he even have one. He was smiling at me, his sharp fangs are bared like they were ready to kill if necessary and I'm fearful that I might die if he uses them on me. I try and take a step back but my body would not move. I look over to the man to see him walking closer to me.

"Ah ah ah, you won't go anywhere unless I let you." He says. His voice alone sent shivers down my spine and the way his evil presence was forcing me to obey was making me want to throw up. The man is now in front of me, staring at me like I was a piece of meat. He leans in and smells me. I try my hardest to move away but my body would not listen to me so I stay there, paralyzed with fear, unable to move an inch.

"From your smell, I presume that you are the mate of the soon to be alpha of Autumn creaks pack. Am I right?" He smiles.

I close my eyes and shake my head. I hear the man chuckle so I open my eyes to see what he was laughing at but I regret it as soon as I open my eyes. His eyes were blood red and full of evil. He grabs me by my throat and lift me off the ground.

"No need to lie little girl, I can smell your connection with him."

How does he know? The only way to know if someone is a persons mate is if they get marked and Rylie rejected me so there is no way that this man can know. My thoughts were interrupted when I hear the man laugh.

"You are probably thinking how I know aren't you? Well let me tell you, I have trained myself to find the mate of the future alphas mate so that one day, I can kill her and make the Autumns pack suffer like how they made me suffer." His eyes were cold and filled with so much hate.

The man suddenly throws me to the ground knocking my breath out. I try and regain my normal breathing again but looked up when he started talking again.

"Tell your current alpha that I, Archer is back."

Suddenly he was gone and my vision starts to go black, I try as hard as I could to stay awake but my body felt heavy and so did my eye lids. My eyes droops and everything goes blank.

~~~~

"Sissy....sissy...wake up...I said wake up you short oompaloompa!"

I wake up with a start and look around to see my brother standing over me smiling.

"Time to wake up and go to school." Nathan beams.

School? Didn't I just go to school... and that man! What about him, where is he, where did he go. I look around my room panicking. Where did the man go and why am I in bed?

"Sissy, what are you looking for?" Nathan ask sounding concerned.

"Why am I in bed, where is the man at? I was at school not to long ago, why am I in bed then?" I yell.

Nathan gives me and weird look and put his hands on my shoulder. "Chill out sis, you were just having a bad dream. How could you have been in school when you just woke up? Hmm?"

I look at him to see if he was lying but I could see in his eyes that he was not. I sigh a relived sigh and shake my head feeling like a dork.

"Sorry skyscraper, I think I did have a bad dream. Thanks for waking me up, now get out of my room so I can get ready." I tease. Nathan laugh but proceeds to walk out of my room.