Not His

Hello there my duckies, I want to make another werewolf story so I hope ya'll like it. I'm just doing this one because I want a stronger woman in my story so here I go!! Please vote and comment!!

Xoxoxo

Bebo123la

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter one

(Ace POV)

Beep, beep, beep.

I groan and roll off my bed with a thud. Stupid alarm for being so loud and stupid bed for being high up. I push myself off the floor and blindly walk over to my to my dresser and put on my glasses. I the proceeded to walk over to my bathroom to get ready for school. I look in the mirror and see a 5'2 girl with short black hair that reaches to her chin with hazel brown eyes looking back at me. I Quickly took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. After I was done, I got dressed in my regular clothes which consist of loose ripped jeans, big baggy grey sweater and paint splattered high top shoe. And to complete my look is my big rounded glasses that were a little to big for me. I didn't bother drying my hair because it was just going to get frizzy anyways. I don't ever remember in my 16 years of my life did my hair do what I want it to do and that was to be straight and not go every direction.

After getting dressed, I ran down the stairs in to the kitchen where my mother, father and my older brother were. As soon as I get in the kitchen, my brother noticed me and walked over to me and put me in a head lock. "Sup squirt? Looking nerdy as ever." My brother Nathan teased. I laughed and tried to pull my head out of his arms but failed. Nathan is 6 feet and full of muscles, jet black hair just like me and dark brown eyes. Nathan is a great older brother being only two years apart, we got along very well. "Let go of me you baboon." I joked.

Nathan lets my head go and pretended like my comment hurted his feelings. He clutched his chest and fakes a sob and goes running to my 5 foot mother. My mother Sarah Nortin is a very pretty woman, with her long blond hair that reaches she butt, small figure and a very awesome personality. She chuckles and pats his back, jokingly soothing him. I laugh at the sight of a big guy acting like a child. On the end of the kitchen table my father Simon Nortin chuckles also

. "Don't baby him Sarah or else he might not want to leave this house when its time for him to go to college." My father jokes. My father is a 6'4 man with jet black hair, hazel eyes and a very sturdy shape to him. My mother and father are mates, yes I said mates, that means that we are all werewolves. My father is beta so that means that Nathan is going to be beta when my father steps down one day.

My mother laughs at my fathers comment and soon we all join in with her. This is what I love about my family, they all can joke and have fun with each other. I looked at my wrist watch and saw that it was already 7:45 and we only had 15 minute before school starts. I walk over to Nathan and my mother and pinch Nathan on his arm. "Ouch, what was that for?" Nathan asked. I smiled and pointed to my wrist watch. "We are going to be late if we don't get going now." I told him.