Chapter six

(Ace POV)

I stared at her like an idiot. My mouth was hanging low while my eyes were as huge as a plate. Pam chuckled and I snapped out of it.

"Ahem, what did you just say?" I asked in disbelief. Pam smiled in amusement and took my hand.

"I said, nice to meet you my soon t be daughter in-law." Pam says. I looked down a blushed when she called me her daughter in-law. I just met my mates mother and she already accepts me. At least someone does.

"Nice to meet you too, but you don't have to kill Rylie for me. I can handle him."  I tell Pam with a serious face. She looks at me for a  moment and then stand up. I follow her and stand up also.

" I like you so if Rylie gives you anymore problems, please call me." Pam says while holding out a card with her number on it. I smiled and take the card from her. She then calls for Nicolas and off they went.

~~~~

The next day while getting ready for school, I had an odd feeling come over me. I felt uneasy but why? Why did I feel that way and why now? I ran down the stairs to tell my family about it but when I got to the kitchen, no one was there. What is going on here? I ran around the house to check if they were there. No one was home with me. The strange thing was that when I went to my brother and parents room, it looked like their stuff was packed. How odd was that?

Thinking my parents and brother had to leave early, I myself started to walk to school.

When I got to school, I was expecting my friends to be in the front like they all are usually are. But, no, they were not there. Now that I was actually paying attention, I looked around the school and noticed that there were no kids at the school also.Did everyone just up and go, leaving me here?

I did the same as when I was at home, I ran around the school to find someone, anyone. But after looking for 30 minutes, I gave up and concluded that I was alone at school. I started to walk out the school and walk back to my house again but on my way back to my house, I noticed that there were no cars and I sensed that no one was around the neighborhood also.

All of a sudden, I felt a chill at the back of my neck. The sky was getting darker and I felt a presence behind me. I turned to see a man in a long back coat with a hood over his head. I could not see his face but I knew that I was scared of him. He exuded power and pure evil.

I took a step back and tried to make a run for it but I was stuck in place. I could not move my body and I could not speak. The man in black came closer to me so I could see his face. He was a handsome man, he looked around 25 years old but the odd thing about him was his eyes. They were icy silver. His eyes looked like they can see right through you and in to your soul. I was scared of this man.

The man was now in front of me. He stared at me for a moment but then a wicked grin spread on to his face. He opened his mouth and spoke a spin chilling line to me.

"I finally found you little girl."