Mr. Tattoo (guyxboy)

Author: NoPressureJustBoxers

Categories: General Fiction, Random, Guyxboy, Angst

Rating: 9.7

Description: **Rated-R for obvious reasons** **Read at your own risk** (I swear to write a better description..one day) Kaden Valentine is...a virgin. Not only is he the oldest virgin in LakeView High but he's the most inexperienced boy in the entire school. Freshmen have done more than he has! He has never experienced an orgasm, has never touched himself in anyway and...he's tired of it. Deciding to finally do something about it he and a friend go out, hoping to find the perfect guy to take his virginity once and for all. What he doesn't expect is to meet the much older, much more experienced, Colton Lars - a guy he's sure dad would kill on the spot. Right away Kaden thinks he's the perfect choice to do the 'deed' with, but when he's hit with chemistry so toxic and words so sharp he doesn't know rather to give himself to Colton or to make the man work for him. Either way, life is never the same for Kaden once Mr. Tattoo walks into it.

Thoughts: This story is just wow. The only reason I didn't give it an overall 10 is cause even though it is really, really good it does not feel like a 10 to me. I don't know, I'm weird like that lol. But anywho, it is awesome :D It is not your typical story and I was really floored when I read it. I'm actually currently rereading it and thought to myself, "hey, why not add it?" And so here we are :) Anyway, it is definitely not your usual fluff boyxboy book because of its' twists but if you like boyxboy then read it!!!