I Was Sold To My Dead Brother's Best Friend

Author: pjaclie22

Categories: Vampire

Rating: 7.5

Description: Was Originally: My parents sold me, to my dead brother new best friend.

  My brother disappeared when I was eight, after a while we just assumed that he was dead. On my eighteenth birthday my life fell apart as my dead brother turned out to be not dead at all. What's worse was that my parents did something that I will not forgive. They sold me to his best friend who is supposed to be some kind of “prince”. They made the decision to ruin my life and payback is an understatement.

Also it is being edited, but it takes time so just deal with it tell it gets fixed. dont like the dont read, go find something else to read or work on your own work so i can come bitch about to you.

Thoughts: Hmmm.....It wasn't bad, but it wasn't my favorite.  It was kinda mixed.  It was good enough to make me want to finish it, but it pissed me off in the end.  Not to down the story or anything, but it just wasn't a really satisfying ending (at least to me).  The main girl just pissed me off and at times I felt like choking her but then I agreed with her.  It was very hot and cold.  Would I recommend it? Yes, I still would.  It's not the best vampire story, but I've read some pretty crappy ones and this is one of the top best.  Give it a try, it's pretty okay.