02: Hades

Summer. AGAIN.

Why couldn't have Persephone eaten the whole pomeganate? Then Hades would have her all year round. Unfortunately that was not the case. So here he was. On his thone in his underworld palace. ALONE.

He was really bored. 

Seriously, if you had to sort the dead, and live in a gloomy palace for thousands of years, you'd probably be bored too. 

Hades had had enough. He had been yelling at the dead just for entertainment, it was that bad.  He stood up and found a mirror. It wasn't easy. He didn't particularly love looking at himself, so he didn't have many mirrors. The only way he could find one was to go into Persephone's room. There were quite a few mirrors in there. Aphrodite must have got to her. 

Good point. Hades HATED Aphrodite. With a passion. She was all so girly, and pink and light, and he, well, wasn't. Death, black, isolation. Yeah, tiny difference. 

 Before his eyes, he began to change. Looking at the change made him dizzy, so guess what he did. He closed his eyes. Hades felt as though someone was mushing his skin around. When the sensation stopped, he opened his eyes. 

A complete stranger was staring at him through his mirror. The mans skin was dark beige and he had hair so dark brown, it looked black. His eyes weren't anything special, but they didn't look too bad either. He knew that this was him, Hades lord of the underworld, he just didn't look like it.

He teleported to a small, old fashioned mortal town. He thought he might stay there for a while. Probably a couple of weeks. Maybe find some house to buy. Or just stay in. He just wanted a break. He thought nothing extrodinary would happen. 

How very wrong he was...

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the slow updates I'm just really busy.

Emelia ;)