05: Aphrodite

Aphrodite couldn't descibe how she was feeling. She thought she knew about love. She thought he could control love. After all, she is the goddess of it! She knew she never had and never would love her husband. And she thought she really liked or loved Ares. 

Ares had affairs with mortals and so did she. All of the gods did. Well, apart from the annoying ones like Artemis. None of them got as upset as Hera did about Zeus.

Why did this man matter so much? She had lived for millenia, why should one insignificant mortal make her fall in love? 

She knew it wasn't a crush. She was the goddess of love. She knew love!! However, she was supposed to control love, not have love control her!

I SOUND LIKE SOMEONE I HAVE BEWITCHED. I FREAKING SOUND LIKE SOMEONE FREAKING BEWITCHED. 

In other words, SHE SOUNDED LIKE HER DAUGHTERS.

On any other day, she would have celebrated.

 *****

When Aphrodite woke up that morning, he was the first thing on her mind. When he saw the note from the old lady saying she was out, she didn't even blink. All that was on her mind was finding him. She didn't even know his name.

Oh. Good point there. She needed a name. She hadn't said anything to the lady she was living with since Aphrodite was standing at her front door asking for a place to stay. 

WHY OH WHY DID SHE HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE LIKE THIS? Her plan was to make someone fall in love with her, not the other way around. And seriously, she didn't think it was going to be hard. All she had known at that point was that she was bloody gorgeous and anyone would be lucky to have her. Why did her plan have to backfire?
Probably because she came up with it.

Damn it.

***

 Knock Knock Knock

Her heels clicked on the hallway floor as she walked to the front door.
"Look I don't live here I'm just staying here for a couple of days. If you tell me your name I'll tell her you dropped by," Aphrodite said at the same time he said
" I'm Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering who lived here?"

At the same time the disguised Aphrodite and Hades alike said;

"It's you."

 ____________________________________________

HADES GO LOOKY LOOKY FOR THE FAIR "YOUNG" MAIDEN AND APHRODITE LIKEY LIKEY HADES. OOOOOOOOOOOOH DRAMA

Hehehe sorry.

Emelia.

Question: What is Remus Lupin's middle name?

Also; sorry it's short, but I'm hoping you can figure out why ;)