Where Are They Now?

Moments like this makes us cherish everything that we have.

Where Are They Now?

June 14, 2056 | Andrea's Wedding

The doors to the balcony opened and they hear the loud, almost deafening sound, of the cheers and shouts from the enormous crowd below them. Andrea smiled as her and Nico stepped onto the balcony.

The couple smiled and waved at the public, being joined by all their family members, bridesmaids and page boys. Charlotte and Christian's son, Frederik, Johanna and Paul's daughter and son, Isabel and Henrik, and Daniel and Mariana's daughter, Bridget stood up front, waving cheerfully to the crowd, while the smaller children, timidly, gave a few waves.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!", the crowd shouted.

"This is it, Demarco, our baby girl is married." Celine said as they watched Andrea and her now husband, Prince Gabriel waves at the crowd gathered at the palace and share their first public kiss.

Andrea had been the last of their children and the group of kids to get married. Everyone was shocked when Andrea announced her engagement to Prince Gabriel of Sweden, Duke of Dalarna. Of course, they had been dating for nearly nine years but Andrea has been so against marriage. But nonetheless, everyone was happy for the two.

"Thank God, no more weddings." Demarco said.

"Oh hush, you know you're just as emotional as I am right now." Celine said.

"Honestly, I was expecting Andrea to stay with us forever." Demarco said.

"Did you really think Andrea would never get married?" Celine asked.

"Yes." Demarco answered.

"You're ridiculous." Celine said.

November 16, 2056 | Johanna gives birth

Her Royal Highness Princess Johanna ,was safely delivered of a daughter at 5:15pm.

The baby girl weighs 7 lbs 11oz.

His Royal Highness was present for the birth.

The King, The Queen, The Prince of Wales, The Princess of Wales, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Princess Julissa and Prince Simon, Prince Ryanair and Princess Beatrice and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and daughter are both doing well and have been remaining in London since the birth.

The new baby name is Princess Nicolette Rose Alice. She is eighth in line to the throne.

January 25 2057 | Andrea's Pregnancy Announcement

Royal Baby Alert!

Norlandic court has released a statement via Twitter saying that Her Royal Highness Princess Andrea is expecting a baby with her husband, His Royal Highness Prince Gabriel! This is the first child for TRH Prince Gabriel and Princess Andrea, The Duke and Duchess of Dalarna.

The royal baby will be born at the Birth Wing in St. Noel's Hospital.

The child will receive a title.

March 5 2057 | Mariana's Pregnancy Announcement

The Belgravian Royal Family✔️
@belgravianroyals

The King and Queen of Belgravia are pleased to announce that The Queen of Belgravia @hmqueenmariana is pregnant. The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news. The baby is due September.

12:00 PM • 3/5/57 • Twitter for IPhone

-

Queen Mariana and King Daniel pregnancy announcement

The Norlandic Royal Family expands once again as Queen Mariana and King Daniel announce they are expecting their third child.

Back in January, Princess Andrea announces her first pregnancy seven months after getting married to Gabriel of Sweden.

Before then, Princess Johanna gave birth to her third child, Princess Nicolette.

King Demarco and Queen Celine have four children and now will have in total ten grandchildren.

June 15 2059 | Demarco's 50th year on the throne

Cèline and Demarco were celebrating Demarco's 50th year on the throne. It's been forty years since Cèline married Demarco and became Queen and life has only gotten better.

Cèline and Demarco was situated at the main entrance staircase with their photographer snapping pictures of them. They would exchange jokes and laugh together giving the photographer plenty of lovely photos.

Later on, as the couple choose their photos to release, they smiled softly as the photographer did capture their love and support to each other but also their pride of being King and Queen.

As per tradition, Celine and Demarco gathered their whole family to pose for a portrait celebrating not only Demarco's reign as monarch but also their new addition to their forever growing family.

"Twelve grandchildren for Demarco and Celine. Wow, you have us beat." William said as he holds his latest grandchild, Princess Catherine of Cambridge, daughter of Prince Louis and his wife, Carolina.

"Surely, William you know this isn't a competition." Harry said.

"I know but still at this rate, Demarco and Celine will have every single room in this palace filled." William said.

"I'm just so excited to be surrounded by children again." Celine said as she held her granddaughter, Princess Feodora who was currently sucking her thumb and playing with Celine's earring.

"I know the feeling. As soon as Charlotte announce her second pregnancy. I was already making plans for the kids to move in. Obviously, William stopped me from doing so but I just love being a grandmother." Catherine said.

"Exactly, Grandmotherhood initiated me into a world of play, where all things became fresh, alive, and honest again through my grandchildren's eyes. Mostly, it retaught me love." Adrienne said.

"It's wonderful to spend time with the children and be able to give them back to their parents at the end of the day." Demarco said.

"A statement that I can agree to." Harry said.

"Now, who do we think is going to announce a pregnancy next?" Celine asked.

"I love this game." Beatrice replies, as she and Ryanair join us.

"Mhm...I say, Juliet and George." Ryanair said.

"Nope, George and Juliet are sticking to their two kids limit." Catherine said.

"Archie and Danielle will definitely be next." Adrienne said.

A|N : Just wanted to give you guys a bonus chapter for the amazing response this book has been receiving soon I completed it. Thank you for all the votes, comments, and views.