Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit

Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you have anyway.

Chapter Twenty-Three | Sweden State Visit

King Demarco and Queen Cèline will host Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden in a state visit 12th-14th of March.

-

"Hey there, Beautiful." Demarco whispers and the corners of my lips turn up just before he drops a kiss on my nose.

"Hey there, Handsome." I whispers back and smiles and his heart skips a little. It's that soft smile that she only seems to give him, sweet and contented and filled with love.

"Are you ready for your first state visit as Queen?" He asked as he watches me fix my midi dress.

"I'm a little nervous." I answered.

"You shouldn't be. You are a Queen now. So, you don't have to curtsy to anyone. You're a natural." He said.

"Right, a natural." I repeated.

"You'll be fine, Cèline." He said.

-

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden are hosted by King Demarco and Queen Cèline of Norland on Day 1 of their official state visit to Norland on March 12 2019. This is the third state visit between the two countries. Diplomatic relations between Sweden and Norland were established in 1975. The state visit is an opportunity to further strengthen the political, economic and cultural ties between the countries, including the commitment to climate, environment and sustainable development.

"Hello, Your Majesty." Crown Princess Victoria said as she hugged me with a kiss on the cheek then curstied.

"Hello, Victoria, please call me, Cèline. How are you and the family?" I said, smiling.

"Thank you for asking, Cèline, the family is very well. The wedding was beautiful." She said.

"Thank you, Victoria." I said.

We continued to talk then I was greeted by Prince Daniel, who bowed to me.

"Hello, Daniel." I said.

"Hello, Your Majesty, your wedding was beautiful." He said.

"Please Daniel, call me, Cèline and thank you." I said.

We took a group photo then moved into the drawing room for tea.

-

Cèline looked in the mirror applying her lipstick. Her hair was half up and half down, straightened with a pulled back bump in the front. Her makeup looked flawless as usual. The lavender a-line deep v-neck floor-length split-side blush satin with belt gown she wore perfectly complimented her skin tone.

Cèline had chosen to wear the Kokoshnik tiara, made by Cartier in 1908. The tiara is made with 15 pear-shaped diamonds, for a total approximately 19 carat. The round cut diamonds are used in addition to natural pearls to create the illusion of a pear shaped diamond suspended in the center of the tiara.

"Cèline, You look beautiful!" Gerald told her. She looked wonderful in the long lavender dress with silver heels. "Where's Demarco?" Gerald asked.

"He's on his way, he'll just be a minute," she replied, as she played with her fingers. "How does everything look down there?" She asked.

"The place looks great. People have started to line up to come in at security and all that. Everything is being handled." Gerald answered.