Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding

Chapter Four | Hope At Wedding

"I look at him and see so many possibilities. I wonder what he sees when he looks at me."

King Demarco II gets heated on date night with Princess Cèline

King Demarco had all the romantic feels on his date with Princess Cèline last night.

However, His Majesty wasn't feeling quite in the mood for love by the end of the night after a run-in with paparazzi.

Demarco, 38, and Cèline, 31, were spotted leaving Isabel's restaurant in London's Mayfair on Wednesday evening after spending some adult time away from their royal duties.

A swarm of paparazzi surrounded the couple as they exited the eatery and it's safe to say, Demarco wasn't best pleased. One male photographer got perhaps a little too close for Demarco's liking, prompting His Majesty to quite literally keep him at arm's length.

The couple were flanked by security guards and, for the most part, Demarco kept his cool refraining from exchanging words with the pap.

Taking the lead from Demarco, Cèline kept it cool and classy during the incident and held onto the King's hand. Demarco was very protective of the Princess and made sure to follow closely behind the model as she navigated the streets in her chic PVC pencil skirt and stiletto heels.

Brownie points, Demarco.

-
[Cèline's outfit for the wedding]

"Cèline, you will arrive to the wedding with Demarco

"Cèline, you will arrive to the wedding with Demarco." My advisor said as I stood at the door of Windsor castle watching my brothers and their wives leave to make their entrance for Eugenie and Jack's wedding.

"April, do you not think that will make people suspect something between Demarco and I?" I asked.

"And that date last night did not?" She asked.

"Touche." I answered.

"Anyway, he has arrived." She said looking behind me.

I turned around and saw him. He looked so handsome. There's no way on earth, a man should look this handsome.

"You look beautiful, Cèline." Demarco said kissing my hand.

"Thank you, Demarco. You look handsome." I said.

"Well let's get this show on the road." April said leading us outside and into the Range Rover with our RPOs.

"Are you excited for the wedding?" Demarco asked as the car started making it's way to St. George's Chapel.

"Yes and no. I'm excited to see my cousin marry the love of her life but I really don't want to be here and then the rumors that are going to start once we get out of the car are going to drive me crazy." I answered.

"Do not worry about rumors, Cèline. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots." He said.

"I've heard so many rumors about me that I don't know which one is the most popular. But I do know which is the least popular. The truth." I said.

"The rumors about you is not your fault. You will not be in this hell forever. You do what's right and that's okay. Stop blaming yourself, You're strong, not weak, Cèline." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's the truth." He said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Just remember, Cèline, Never worry about people who talk behind your back. They're behind you for a reason." He said.

The car arrived at the side entrance for the royal family. One of the RPOs opened the door for me and I got out. The crowd started cheering and I walked over to the Archbishop and shaked his hand and waited for Demarco. Demarco came up next to me and shaked the Archbishop's hand then placed his other hand on my lower back.

We left the Archbishop and walked into the chapel and was lead down the aisle next to Meghan. She smiled at me and smiled back before taking a seat.

"You look beautiful, Cèline." Meghan said.

"Thank you, Meghan, you look beautiful as well." I said.

William, Catherine, and Harry looked shocked that I was talking.

"Hi." I said to them.

"Hello, Cèline." Catherine said.

"Hi, Cece." William said.

"Hello, Celi." Harry said.

"Hello." I said.

I opened The Order of Service for the Wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Mr Jack Brooksbank. The Order of Service includes full details about the music, hymns, blessings, readings, Address, prayers and procession. The Queen walked and I waved at her and she smiled at me.

After what felt like an eternity, the music started, we all stood up and Eugenie and her father, Prince Andrew began her long walk down the aisle. When she came into clear view, my heart swelled with joy. She was clearly so filled with happiness, walking towards the man of her dreams and Jack was so clearly impatient just to be able to call her his wife. It made me wish I were walking down the aisle to the man of my dreams.

For the first time, I realised I had hope that one day, I would have my happy ending that a man would love me the way I wanted to be love but for that to happen I would need to open and that was something I was willing to try. I glanced up at Demarco and saw how he was smiling at Eugenie and Jack. It made me definitely want to try something new with him. I don't know if meant marriage but I was willing to put myself out there.

I wanted to grab Demarco's hand and squeeze it to signal to him that I wanted to give whatever we are a try but I knew there was cameras around filming and I did not want to be trending on social media especially on my cousin's big day.

As the ceremony commenced, Eugenie had never looked as happy as she did today and I felt tears spring to my eyes as they said "I will."

After two readings, hymns and songs, the ceremony was complete and Jack was officially my cousin-in-law.

Eugenie and Jack walked down the aisle as man and wife. We all waited then soon we followed them.

We waited so they could have their moment and share with the world, their first kiss as husband and wife.

Soon an royal aide signaled us to step out.

Demarco move his arm to my lower back as we stepped out into the sun, the family stood there, staring and smiling at the happy couple, just as the carriage came into sight.

The two of us waved them off, Eugenie picked me out of the crowd and returned my wave as well as giving me a cheesy grin and a wink. Moments later, they were down the road and out of sight. I smiled and shed a tear.

"This could be you, Cèline." Demarco whispered to me.