Chapter Eleven: Another Season? [Finale]

Skylar's POV
        Well...instead of going home Chris dropped off some mansion. I sighed as I saw Katie and Sadie there. I rather go back to the island....but it was too bad. I just stayed with all the people who got eliminated.

        As time passes more episodes go by like Harold getting eliminated by his team, after finding out what really happened. Next came Trent as Geoff talked everyone into getting him kicked off. The teams merge, and Courtney soon goes home as people found he too strong and wanted her gone. After that Izzy got eliminated and then Eva came back. Eva mostly went for Bridgette, so she could go home and join Skylar...but sadly it didn't work and Eva got eliminated herself. Later on came Bridgette and Skylar and her reunited on the dock of shame.

      Izzy returned to the island, and then Lindsay got eliminated. Soon came DJ, followed by Izzy, and then Geoff...a very unexpected event happened during his elimination...as Geoff takes a picture of the two of them Gwen kisses his cheek and he then kisses her...of course Chef pulled the two apart, but still a cute moment. Free Geoff came Leshawna, who accidentally got eliminated...after her Duncan forcefully lost. Then Owen and Gwen teamed up and went against Heather (who's now bald). The winner came down the brownies. Luckily Izzy held them in the right spot and Owen ran right to her. But all was good as Gwen happily expected a party invention to one of Geoff's party. Soon after that they became boyfriend and girlfriend.

|||||||||||||||||||

Skylar's POV
       I was kissing Bridgette against the hot tub wall. She put her hand on my chest and looked at me. I kissed her once more and then looked over at everyone having a great time....well not everything. Courtney and Eva both looked pissed as everyone enjoyed the party. There were cameras around us for something reason...but they were probably just filming our last times here...as I sure as hell wasn't coming back.

        Just then Chris walked over with Owen check. "Our winner...Owen if the 100,000 dollars." Chris said and I put my arm around Bridgette, and she kissed my cheek. I noticed Chris get brought a suitcase and I was confused...nah I'm time here's over I'm good. Chris started talking about some one million dollar challenge, but Owen had cut the deal with the money he earned to be able to get it. Owen did and we all watched as he ran off. Everyone looked at each other. People started running after him and I looked at Bridgette.

         "Come on Sky" She said and I groaned as the two of us got out of the hot tub. I grabbed my hoodie and the two of the ran around looking for the case.

——————

Gwen's POV
        I was walking with Geoff, and he put his hand on me. I looked at him and in the corner of my eye I saw Trent watching us. "What's his deal?" I asked and he looked at me. "Dude was like in love with you on the island." He said and I looked at him. "Wow really...he seems too much of a cliché for me." I said crossing my arms and Geoff laughed. "Did you forget who you're dating." He said and I laughed a bit. I then watched as Izzy swung by us on a vine and Courtney jumped on it after her. The case dropped and I caught it. "Come on" I said and started running.

Skylar's POV
        Bridgette and I were by the docks....we were going to wait till someone came with running by with the money just to take it. I looked off and saw Gwen, being carried by Geoff being chased by Duncan, Leshawna, Heather, Trent, Lindsay, Beth, Justin, Harold, DJ, Izzy, and Owen. As they came onto the docks I grabbed the case from Gwen and she looked at me with devilish look. "Oh don't you dare." She yelled and snatched it back. I pulled it and she pulled it back. The two of us started doing tug-a-war until the case opened and all the money fell out and the dock collapsed.

      Half of us were in the water and Chris laughed. "Well that was easier than expected, for picking the cast off season two." He said and Courtney walked up to him. "Excuse me what?" She asked and Chris looked at her and then pointed to the water. "All the people in the water, will be in season two...all that are not...will not." He said and I rolled my eyes. "No way am I doing another season...with you freaks." Heather growled and Chris grabbed a stack of paper. "Sorry, but ooo at the fine print...if you are chosen to be in another season, you must join that season." Chris said and I groaned.

     "I hate the fine print." Gwen said and I shook my head.

—————

         As we all got out I watched as we started being pushed towards a bus that was going somewhere. At least Brigette was going to be with me...but Heather's, I hope the two of them get along.

——————

Well there's the end of the story. I hope you all enjoyed the story. Action and World Tour will be together, so it'll be longer...I hope you all read that. Again thanks for everyone who read this story and as always, don't forget to vote and comment...bye.