Chapter Ten: Master Chef

Skylar's POV
I was sitting with Bridgette at the table. We were both gazing into each other's eyes. "We aren't going to last long are we?" I asked and she shook her head. "Oh well" I said crossing my arms and she laughed did the same. I heard Duncan, Geoff, and Courtney talking about something, but I didn't care, Bridgette's all cared about right now. The door was then kicked opened and we all looked and Chef walked in. "Go to the docks maggots." Chef said and I looked at him. "I am not a ma-." Bridgette grabbed me and pulled me to the docks.

As we were there Chef started walking by us like we were all in the military. "You will call me Master Chef, if you don't you will be kicked from the challenge." He yelled and I rolled my eyes. He then smacked me in the gut with a stick. I grabbed it and Bridgette went to help me, but watched Chef start hitting Harold all over the place. I looked at her and mouthed that I was fine and she nodded. "Your first challenge will be to hold these canoes, till you give up." Chef said and I rolled my eyes and he threw a canoe at me. "Ow" I said and everyone ran to me.

We held that canoe for what left like hours. I watched as everyone bullied Harold some more, bu I didn't care. I looked  over at Bridgette and she looked at me. "I can't do it anymore." Lindsay whined and we all looked at her as she started to walk over to the bell. She fell and hit with her head. The other team dropped their canoe on themselves and we threw ours to the side.

It was our time to eat our rations...which was literally trash from a trash can. "I rather starve." Gwen mumbled and I looked at her. "With that guy...you'll last two days...eat up sweetheart." Duncan threw a banana pill at her. She just blinked at him. "Oh go bully Harold." She said and he smirked. "Oh go make out with Geoff." He said and everyone looked over at them. "What?" Geoff asked and Gwen rolled her eyes. Harold then spit something at Gwen. She looked at him and he ran off, in fear.

The next challenge was a dance, it was Michelle Jackson's Thriller and we danced to it. As it did Gwen stopped and looked at us. "Can I use the bathroom?" She asked chef smirks and nods. Once that was over, it was time for some type of three hundred word essay. I sighed and then started to write.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Skylar
"So my sister says I'm some type of Leo thing...she says other than me only caring about myself...that I'm a good writer, well I guess she right as I finished that in fifty minutes."

**********

I handed Cher my essay and he smiled at it and then me. I shrugged and then he looked at Duncan and gave him a look and it was literally five pages of Really' so gotta give me credit smart idea. A bunch of people were kicked for falling asleep. the next challenge was some type of muddy obstacle course. We had to do it until someone completed it in less than one minute. I may be athletic, but it was 5 A.M. and I was tired. Harold had to leave as he started coughing up muddy, and then Duncan ended up being sent to the fish place thing.

*********

Later that night, I saw Duncan and Courtney finale fuckingly kiss...but she puked first, which was kinda disgusting, but I didn't care. I wrapped my arm around Bridgette s she talked with Gwen. I was guessing Gwen and Bridgette were becoming friends now...sure I wished it was Heather, but oh well. "So how are you and Mr. Perfect?" She asked and I looked at her. "I'm not talking to you." I said getting up and walking out. As I walked outside I saw Heather sitting alone and she looked at me. "Surfer chick huh?" She asked and I smirked and nodded. "Yeah, you jealous?" I asked and she froze and then looked at me scoffed. "Ugh, ew...no." She said and walked off. I laughed and then made my way back to the cabin.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Skylar
"I am not a player. I just find paying with Heather funny." Freezes "okay...maybe a little bit."

Bridgette
"Gwen's not that bad, maybe her, Skylar, Geoff, and I can become close...oh maybe Duncan and Courtney could join us, we could do a triple date."

Gwen
"Did Bridgette just say Geoff...yeah no...I don't do opposite attract relationships, they stupid and just a cliché. Also I give Duncan and Courtney a month until they start fighting."

Bridgette
"Like I said...we all could be close...just no Heather."

****************

It was the next day, the rest of us has to hang upside down from a tree. Courtney was going fucking crazy now. She was all fuck the rules and becoming like Duncan...did I care...haha no why would I? Bridgette jumped off the tree and I started getting woozy and I fell. "Sky" Bridgette gasped and I looked at her. "Hey babe" I said and she hugged me and I smiled, but then held my head. I looked back and saw how Gwen and Geoff were the finalists. I just sat back a. Bridgette hugged me and kissed my cheek...yeah that brought me back to normal.

——————

Gwen ended up winning the challenge...that bitch. But anyways we all basically voted for Harold. It was down to me and him for some reason and Chris smirked. "I honestly don't know why...but the finale marshmallow goes to Harold." Chris said and everyone gasped. "Excuse me?" I asked looked at my team. "We all voted for Harold." Courtney said no Harold smirked ate it. "Haha no, nerd over here messed with the votes." I said and Chris looked at Chef and Chef looked at him.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter, you had more votes." Chris said and Bridgette grabbed me. "No he has to stay." She whined and I agreed along with everyone else. I kissed Bridgette goodbye, as Chef grabbed me. I watched Harold crossed his arms and and I saw Heather and Gwen both were standing there watching. I saw Gwen's eye grow and Heather looked at her confused. I turned saw the boat pull up with my little sister there. I smiled a bit seeing Kayla and she was freaking out.

"Sky" She screamed and Chef left go of me and she ran over and hugged me. "Hey Kay" I said and she shook me. "You are Bridgette are...SO CUUUUTE!" She yells and I laughed and looked back at her. "Yeah we are." I said and she waved to someone I looked and Gwen was smiling a bit and waving back. "Come on, you get to prove Sawyer wrong." She said and I laughed. "I do...." I said and we both on the boat. Bridgette and everyone, expect Harold waved to me as I left.

Well, there's chapter ten, one more chapter left...it'll be short, but who cares times to start the next season. I hope you enjoyed....but I got a question...did you guys like Skylar? If so please reason the sequel that is coming soon.