Chapter Four: Dodgin' Them All

Skylar's POV
           I couldn't sleep...Harold's snoring kept me all night. I looked out the window and saw it was still dark outside. I groaned and got up and walked out of the cabin. It was a little cold stepping out I guess, but I still made my way to Chris' cabin. As I got there I saw the sun starting come up and I started knocking on the Chris' door. He opened it in a robe, but I don't think he knew it was me. "What chef I'm in the middle of m-." He stopped when he saw it was me and I crossed my arms. "Why are you here?" He asked and I looked at him up and down then at him. "Look, I know this show is all about the drama...and we haven't had any of lately, would you like some?" I asked and he gave me a look.

          "Let me make a call, and I'll give you drama." I said and he shrugged and then walked somewhere else...to grab a phone, and then walked out and handed it to me and I nodded. I dialed my cousins number and then looked back and it rang, and then straight to voicemail. "Wake your ugly ass up." I mumbled and dialed it again. It answered and there was a groan. "...hello?" Payton said sleepily. "Payton" I said.

—————

          I was sitting in the main lodge with the rest of my team. Everyone was tired all because of Harold's snoring. Bridgette was in front of me and had her head down on the table. The door opened and Harold walked in, with a drawn on mustache. "I'm too tired to laugh." Geoff said into the table and I laughed a bit. I was a tried, but after what I did this morning, it woke me right up. Our whole team glared at Harold when he walked in and he looked around. "Nice tache loser." Heather teased and he was confused. He grabbed a spoon and looked at himself. "Awesome" He said to himself and I rolled my eyes. About ten seconds later Duncan came in and fell onto an empty seat. Chris laughed. "Duncan...you look like death dude." Chris laughed and Duncan looked at him.

          "You wanna see death?" Duncan asked and making a fist and like the whole table hid under the table and I looked at Harold. "Harold's snoring kept us up, all night." Courtney said and I looked at her, and this made me annoyed as she wasn't even in the room with him...let alone basically next to him. "At least you weren't in the same room as him." Geoff said before I snapped and she rolled her eyes. "Attention everyone...the winner of yesterday's challenge, Gwen." Chris announced and everyone looked over. Her whole team cheered for her as she slowly walked in and then slumped down onto the table tiredly. "She's got guts." Duncan said like he was impressed. "Because she probably doesn't have a life." Courtney said crossing her arms and I looked at her. "She does actually." I said and she rose her eyebrow.

            "Hey guppies!" Heather yelled and Courtney looked over at her. "How has it been losing two challenges?" She asked and I saw what she was doing. Courtney growled and stood up. I covered my ears at their unnecessary bickering. I then saw Courtney pick up a bowl of oatmeal and then throw it at Heather, who moved out of the way and then hit Gwen in the face. I grabbed Courtney shoulder and pulled her back down. "Unless you what to go home...stop acting like Eva...okay." I said and she looked away.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Courtney
"Acting like Eva...um no I'm not."

—————

Gwen
Taking oatmeal off her face and looking at the camera. "I may be tired, but I'll get her back."

—————

Skylar
"As much as I enjoyed Gwen getting oatmeal to the face, I have to make sure Courtney...doesn't Eva her way him."

**********

           "Anyways the challenge begins in ten minutes. Eat up!" Chris says and then walked out of the main lodge. I looked back at my food. "This bites" Duncan growled and then put his head down. I laughed and Geoff looked at us. "What do you think our challenge will be?" He asked and I looked at him. "Probably something athletic to get back at us for throwing Eva off." I said and everyone looked at me. "I happen to be snappy when I get no sleep. So unless you want me to stab you with this fork, stop looking at me." I said and they all looked away. Duncan laughed and I shook my head.