6: I actually don't know.

I'm so bad. I haven't updated for a week or two. I'm sorry.

Senior year is fun but it has a lot of activities. 

I didn't audition for Grease. I was afraid and I passed a good chance up. SAD. :(

Anyways, here's le chapter. FEEDBACK GUYS!

Chapter 6: 

"Good morning!" Louis said to me. He spent the night over. We have a doctor's appointment to let my sprain checked. Anyways, I went cupboards to cupboards. I searched for my cereal, "Hey! WOAH! WOAH!"

Louis stood up and dashed to my side. He grabbed my arms and examined it carefully, "What happened to you? You look like you've joined a fraternity. You didn't sneak out on me last night, didn't you?"

I was taken aback by what he said. I was also shocked about the bruises I got but I was also shocked with his last statement. I could feel the anger rising, "I don't know. What do you think of me? I'm not like that! I wouldn't and never will I ever join one. Here, have my cereal. I've lost my appetite. Thanks to you."

I tried running but all I did what limped all the way up to my room. I don't know why but how could he accuse me? But where did really this bruises came from? It couldn't be the work of Directioners, could it be?

*****************************************************

I don't know how long I was staring into thin space thinking of random things. I was really lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear my creaky door open.

"Hey. You left the door open so, I just entered," he smiled at me but I didn't returned it back 'causing him to pout. I then focused at the window, "Please look at me, Mandy. I don't even know what came into me and I said those words. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn't meant it."

I shrugged.

"Come on, Mandy. I told you, I'm sorry. I just carried away."

"Fine. I guess I have nothing to do," I gave a small smile.

"A massive thank you! I'm really, really sorry. I LOVE YOU!"

He hugged me from behind that sent chills to my spine. I liked the feeling of his arms around me. It's like you're secured and safe. He then kissed my cheek unexpectedly. Wait WHAT?! Did Louis just kissed my cheek? I know it's normal but I just felt something different.

"Did you just kissed my cheek?" I blurted out. Oops, that was supposed to stay in my mouth. URGH. Blabbermouth much.

"Uh yes," he blushed. Then, he stood up and went to outside my room, "I made you cookies. Wait here."

He baked me chocolate cookies. OMG. I hugged him making him lose his balance and me putting some weight on my sprained feet.

"Thanks!" I replied as I got one. His cookies was heaven. It's very delicious and I can't explain it.

"Remember, we still have to go to the doctor so you can have to get dressed," he replied.

After an hour of eating with Louis casually checking up on me, I was finished. His cookies is definitely the best. Anyways, I got dressed in a minute or maybe even four.

Louis drove my car to the hospital. He already set an appointment last night to avoid the hassle.

When we got there, there were a lot of people. Thank goodness. The people here were senior citizens and I remembered that it was a school day. Oh our luck.

"So, Ms. Ainsworth?" The receptionist, she's in her mid-fifties I think, asked.

"Yes," I smiled at her.