Chapter 8: ermm hi :)

haven't uploaded since last January. sorry .xx

CHAPTER 8:

"Good morning! Rise and shine. The sun is telling me to wake up this certain pretty lady," Louis opened the curtains. The sun's rays hit me directly in the face.

Wait. Did he- oh no he didn't. Did he just call me pretty? "Di-Did you just call me pretty?"

"When did you become so assuming? I was referring to someone else. Pssshh," he sat on the side of the bed, "so, how do you feel?"

"Never better," I smiled at him. I was still feeling weak and sleep-deprived. I don't actually know.

"Okay," he tried to looked convinced, "I prepared breakfast! Go down and eat. You're as thin as a stick. "

"No, I'm not," I said defensively.

"Yes, you are. Now, let's go downstairs. We need to go for a grocery!"

"Oh yeah. The groceries," I remembered, "let's go eat."

"Race you there!" Louis ran as fast as he can. I didn't races him for as I said earlier, I still feel sick.

Well, we all knew who won.

~•*

We just ate there in silence. I was thinking if I should go to the doctor's later. I don't normally feel this things. Something is wrong, really, really wrong.

"Mandy?" Louis snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"You haven't touched your food. You love my cereal," he replied, "is there something wrong? Or did someone made you something more delicious?"

"I'm fine. I'm just overthinking things. By any chance, did Justin told you anything about going to London?" I changed the subject.

"Maybe," a smirk was in his lips.

"OMG. Spill it!" I got a hold of my spoon and scooped a spoonful of the cereal.

"I don't want to clean."

"Not the spill, spill. I was referring to the spill, tell-me, spill" I was so intrigued.

"He may have the chance to go here," he smiled at me.

I fist-pumped in the air, "Yes! I can finally see him perform live again! I could use my savings for it!"

"Yeah, yeah. When it comes to us, you don't care," he pouted.

"Awww. Louis is jealous. Don't worry. I still love you guys but I do think Justin is so hot," I ate my cereal fast. I wasn't even savoring it, "I'm finished! Thank you for this. I have to do the groceries!"

"Wait. I'm not coming?" he pouted again.

"How about you clean your suitcase? Take out all of your clothes there. It is starting to smell in your room," I remarked.

"It does? Okay, I guess I'll clean it up," he sighed. He didn't bicker back? Woah. This is unusual.

"Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it," I kissed his forehead and went home.

I find it quite amusing that he was just our neighbor. I mean, we met at a diner and who would have thought that the family who's moving next to our house was them? Is it just coincidence or fate?

As I went home, I contacted Dr. Barnes' clinic. He is our family friend and doctor. He was my Dad's bestfriend. Dad trusted him with his life. When my Dad found out he was sick, he immediately went to him to have his check-up done. Okay, I, honestly feel sad talking about my dad.