5: Best. Experience. Ever. *note the sarcasm

Is Payzer really over?

ALL THE CREYS. NOOOOOOO. :((

Chapter 5:

The boys has just left. I repeat, the boys has just left except for Louis, of course.

Seeing them leave was hard. I know, I've told you that I miss hanging with Louis only but, I'll surely miss them. A week with them was actually long and yeah.

I'm currently sitting in the couch with Louis while watching the reruns of Barney. I sighed. This is the only good show tonight. Where did all the good shows in the world has gone?

"Let's go out," Louis stated out of the blue.

"Nothing fancy?" I asked him.

"Yep," he popped the p,"I was thinking, if maybe we could get a free dinner at the diner you work at."

"Sorry. We don't do free dinners," I replied whilst Louis stood up.

"Fine. Let's go. Go get your crazy ass upstairs or else I'll hit you with my prada bag," he replied with a high voice which means he's trying to mimic a girl.

"Where's your prada bag?" I asked him.

"Right there," he pointed into the cubby hole with my mum's bag.

"Fair enough," I reached my two hands at him. He didn't hesitate to grab it. It made me stand up, "Thanks."

"It's nothing. Now, go get dressed," he motioned for me to go upstairs.

I immediately went upstairs and changed my oversized shirt and shorts with the shirt Louis gave as a present. He said it didn't fit him so he gave it to me. What a nice reason. Anyways, I partnered it with my sweatpants. After changing, I went downstairs and saw Louis tweeting.

@Louis_Tomlinson: "@MandyV is such a slowpoke. Why am I stuck with you?"

I whipped my phone out and replied,

@MandyV: "@Louis_Tomlinson, I should be the one sorry because I got stuck with you. :P"

He laughed at my reply. I guess, he haven't seen me come downstairs.

I was looking at him while he was laughing. He seems so... so... adorable. Wait, where did that come from? This is the first time I have said to myself that my bestfriend of 16 years is adorable. Or maybe this isn't?

I shook my head to disagree with what I'm thinking. I've put on my best smile and called out, "Let's go?"

"Oh why. It took you long enough to change," he stood up and grabbed our hoodies.

I shouldn't tell him I was only at his back and thinking he was adorable.But if I blurt that out, that will just change the way he'll look at me, "Sorry."

"Because of this, you'll be paying for half of my food," he put his hoodie onto his head.

"Sure," we walked towards the door. Louis linked his arms into mine. How girly of him.

This diner is one of our favourite places. This place was the place we met each other. He told me that he was fascinated with my braids. He accidentally pulled the thing that holds it into place. I cried and then, he panicked. All he thought was to hug me and that did stop me from crying.

After I went to that flashback, I didn't realize we were there.

"Hey Sally!" I ran to hug her. Sally is a thirty-nine year old waiter in the diner. She's very nice. I've met her when I once took the graveyard shift.

"Hey Venice sweetie," she smiled at me. Why do people have a lot of names to call me?

"Do you have a free table?" I scanned the lieu.