treize

Waking up never felt as good as it did when I woke up with him next to me; however cliche that may sound. Also, whenever I slept next to him, I slept better. I felt safe. 

I stood up and went to the bathroom, washing my face and putting some mascara and other skin destroying products on my face. After that  I made myself a cup of coffee and smoked a cigarette or two, Watching the city waking up. It was only 6 am, the time when people went to work, even if it was Saturday. Well, there weren't a lot of people, but still.

I imagined myself living in a house somewhere in the suburbs maybe, or by the sea, having it all figured out, in the house I'd have a big place where I could paint and I'd have a large bedroom where I could wake up next to Matty everyday. I wouldn't like to live in a small town, like I did now, because there's not a lot privacy, everyone knows everything. That's why living at night was better. Things would stay secrets. Even when I was younger I knew I had to get out. And that's my plan now. To get out.

I heard someone walking in the kitchen and I turned around, seeing a shirtless Matty.

"Mornin'." I nodded in response and drank the rest of my coffee, hating the fact it already turned cold.

The memories of last night came to my mind and I didn't know what to think of that. He told me he loved me.  

Other than that I had no clue what happened to me yesterday, it was like I had some weird attack or something, it didn't feel right. All that shaking and sudden decisions, the fight with Marina... All that made me wonder, who was I becoming? 

"Babe you better now?" he asked me, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"yeah." I replied, kissing his lips. He already smelled like cigarettes, I didn't mind though. 

"We're going to the cinema today." I smiled.

"what are we going to watch?" he sat down on the chair next to me and drank a bit of coffee, he made himself just a few minutes ago.

"we'll see." 

// Matty //

I didn't know what I was doing, nor did I know if it was a right thing to do. But in that moment, it felt right to kiss her and to make her feel like she belongs, like she's loved. I'm scared that when she'll want to have something more, I'll leave her. Somehow, I don't want to leave her. She makes me feel something I didn't dare to feel in such a long time. 

"Hey, Elizabeth, you know that the band I play in is getting recognized?" she looked up at me and I saw the sparkles in her eyes.

"I don't even know what's the name of it!" I smirked.

"We're called THE 1975." Her face was a bit confused.

"Of course! God, so many people are talking about this new band in the city and I think I even saw you playing in a bar once, ages ago though. Why THE 1975? Is there any special reason?" she took another cigarette from the pack of marlboro reds and lit it. She looked so alive with the smoke in her eyes.

"Long story short, I liked the way it sounds, I saw it in some book once." she nodded her head as if she was saying 'oh, i get it.'.  she watched me drinking my coffee, like she analyzed every move I made, suddenly she asked me, "what's your reason for cocaine?".
"rebellion at first, trouble at home and trouble in school and it just never stopped, shit just got bigger and fuck, I can't stop." she was looking through the window now, her face was telling me she was thinking what to say now.
"we should both stop, let's try together. the money we robbed can be used for better things." 
"like wine?" she laughed, which made me smile as well.
"sure." she chukled. "I'd give some money to charity. And I'd like to travel the world." 
"then let's do it. Let's be reckless and just do whatever the fuck we want." she looked back at me, her hair as messy as always.
"today after the film, we're going, alright? let's just go, let's take nothing more but a backpack and drive to god knows where. let's take George's van and go. I'll ask for a break in work and that's it." I rubbed my eyes, thinking what could go wrong. It was a great idea, to be honest. I loved it. So I nodded and went to my bedroom, calling George to tell him I won't be in the city for some time. 
"What about the band?" shit.
"Listen, we don't have any gigs in the near future, right? I'll write some songs when I'm on the road. And we already worked it out with the manadgment and stuff like that. If I'm gone for like 2 weeks or so, that won't be a problem." George on the other side of the line sighed and I could hear Adam in the background shouting some curse words.
"am I on speaker?" 
"yeah."
"what's Hann shouting?" 
"he's mad because it's only 8 am and because I put you on speaker. Ross sadly, is still asleep. Anyways, you're going with that Elizabeth or whatever she is, right?"
"yeah, it's with her."
"man, she's 18."
"I know she is."
"don't you know how it'll be if we get famous and you two won't find a way to see each other, then she'll be all sad and y'know." 
"it's not like we'll be even a couple."
"yeah. whatever mate, have fun." with that he hung up and I turned around, seeing Elizabeth leaning against the door frame.
"I called George.." I told her, assuming she was maybe sad or something because she probably heard me telling George we wouldn't be a couple.
"I called my boss. She gave me 2 weeks because I've been working so hard etc." she looked around, then went back to the living room and before she could, I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.
"let's go sleep for a little while again." I whispered in her ear and she shivered.
"you cold?"  she shook her head slightly. 
"what is it then?" 
"nothing." she held onto my arms.
"you know what my sister would think of you?" her voice was so soft, but I could sense the tiredness in it.
"huh?" 
"I can already hear her voice saying 'ah those bad boys with tattoos and long hair and that rebellious personality, spitting on the sidewalks..' it's funny." I gasped in a joke.
"I don't spit on sidewalks!" she turned around, our faces inches apart and her breath on my skin.
"my mum would love you though." then she kissed me and I kissed her back so hard she moaned instantly. I picked her up and carried her to the bed, where we pulled our clothes off us.

Her fingers found my hair as she twirled the dark curls in her hand. My fingers made it's way up her neck and her body visibly shivered at the touch and a smirk appeared on my face. "you're so responsive." I whispered, while placing kissed down her naked torso. I came back up to her lips and kissed her passionately. "mine." I breathed in her mouth. I made my way down once again and kissed her most sensitive parts, receiving an instant moan escaping her lips. She hooked her leg around my waist and grabbed my hair, when I slipped a finger into her. I was flicking my tongue, making her gasp in pleasure. I looked up at her and told her to say my name and just as she came, she screamed 'Matty.'

a/n: smut???????????????????????????????????