Tiny Troublemakers(Aj Styles ♡ Reader)

Summary-The readers kid and Aj's Kid get into a heated passionate debate leading to a fight,Leading to The Reader and Aj hitting it off a bit.

   As you pulled up to your daughter's school you couldn't help but smile to yourself,wondering what trouble she's gotten into this time. It was almost a guarantee visit or call from the school,as you were here nearly every week to collect your wild child. Today was no exception as you gotten a call from the principal about her behavior.

   You smiled brightly waving to the staff and a few teachers,as your face was too familiar around here. As you walked into the office,your smile got brighter as it was almost like a 2nd home as much as you were here. "Ah,Good day Ms.Thompson,its good seeing you once again."You greeted walking up to the CRT who only smiled and handed you a lollipop. Your eyes went to an attractive fellow sitting amongst the seats,glancing at You every once and again. You smirked to yourself,making a mental note to introduce yourself.

  "Ah if it isn't our favorite parent Y/n. Take a seat darling Principal Wells just got to them so it could be a while." She replied looking up from.the laptop. You only chuckled as you adjusted your top and leather jacket,and nodded.

  "What has my little angel done this time? Did she throw a tantrum or pull one of her famous stunts on a teacher? Jump off the play equipment again pretending to be a daredevil? Ooh let me guess she started a mini food fight again."You joked earning laughs from most the staff and Ms.Thompson.

   "Heavens not today. However I'll let Principal Wells tell you,trust me its a good story. I wonder who she gets it from."She replied getting back to work,as you chuckled lowly looking around. Your eyes fell back onto the attractive man sitting in the corner,leaning back and strolling on his phone. You smiled taking a seat next to him,before starting a conversation with him.

  "I take it your a Georgia Bulldogs fan,Eh Cutie?"You smirked looking at his hat, as he shot a surprise glance but a Smile your way. His eyes studied your face as he nodded slowly,wondering how you could tell.

  "As a matter of fact Sweetheart, I am."He replied,causing you to internally blush at his southern accent and small wink he gave you. You manage to maintain your blush as you cleared your throat and continued.

   "That's nice. But I don't think we've properly met yet sir. I've never seen you around. New parent or something?

"Umm no not really,my wi- Ex Wife usually gets my daughter. But is it that a bad thing youve never seen my face?" He responded,turning his full attention towards you. You smiled as you admired the man in front of you, admiring his soft blue eyes and his feel southern accent.

  "No of course not. It's just I know pretty much everyone around here and most of the parents,so I'd remember an attractive person,like yourself."You reassured winking touching his shoulder gently, earning a chuckle from the man. His cheeks grew a soft shade of red as he was clearly blushing at your comment towards him.

  " And why is that sweetheart?"He asked raising an eyebrow slightly,leaning back not taking his glance off of you. You could only roll your eyes and smile shyly before answering his question.

  "My daughter's the thanks to that. She quite a charismatic yet  mischievous 5 year old,as she makes friends quick and enemies quicker. Even though she's in kindergarten, she's manage to befriend or get to know the whole school. I can't tell you how many parents I've met from daughter" You said earning a chuckle from the man. However your conversation was cut short,as Principal Wells walked out his office shaking his head.

  "Y/n, already flirting with the other parents I see. Haven't changes one bit."He joked as you rolled your eyes. He had the same look of resigned amusement on his face that was Aimed towards you, like completely unhurried regularity ever since you started 7th grade a few years ago. You smiled brightly at Wells,as you two had history from the past as you were his "Favorite" student throughout the years of middle school and highschool,always ending up in his office for things such as skipping class,fights with other students, Caught flirting or Making out with others and pranking the staff.