Adventures in Cincinnati ( Dean Ambrose ♡ Reader)

Imagine - Dean inviting you on a rebellious night out Cincinnati

"You're New Raw women Champion... Y/n. " Is All you could hear commentary say as the referee Held your hand up in the Air. I smiled as I look at Alexa  smirking. I heard the crowds chanting my name, but realized it was fading. Looking around Confused as why the crowd voices we're getting quieter, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Instantly I woke up scared.

"Boo. " I heard a familiar voice growl, as I tried Wiggling out of a strong grasp. I turned on a lamp next to the bed and realized it was no other than Dean, Smirking.

"Haha, very funny. But why are you in My hotel room. I thought you were sharing with Roman or Seth. "I questioned pushing him off my lap. He laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"This is our Room Sweetie. I'm sharing with you tonight. "He lied grinning ,sitting up on the bed. "And I bet you were dreaming of me. "

"Yeah right loser. And No I swore that I had a Room to myself tonight. So get explaining or I call the cops. "I replied rolling my eyes.

"Fine, Damn Chill. Earlier when you were talking to Roman at the front desk, I stole you extra key card. And when I knew you will be sleep I sneaked in, looked through you suitcase, eat your candy and took pictures on your phone. And now we're here, because I wanted to scare you. "He explained then laughed at my offended expression. I pushed him off the bed.

"Why what friend you are to go through my stuff. I should call the cops right now and report robbery. Your lucky I like you, or else I would have. "I glared at him smiling at me, with the face of trouble.

"Anyways,now that your awake let's have some fun. I have a lot of crap that we can do while the night is still here. You up for it? "He questioned opening my suitcase again.

"Firstly, Get out my stuff. Secondly it's, "I looked at my phone to see it was 1:30 a.m "Fucking 1:30 in the morning. And why do you want to cause trouble at this time. "I questioned as he was still looking through my bag.

"Well it's my hometown Cincinnati Ohio.And why the Hell not. Plus I like you,You like me. We trust each other. So let's go wreck this place. "He responded happily throwing a shirt, and ripped jeans at my face. I couldn't help but agree with the idea.

-10 minutes later -

"Okay Mr. lunatic, What's first for us?  Robbing a Bank,  Beating up some dude who took your money, Vandalizing someones car. "I said sarcastically earning a chuckle from him. I put my feet on the dashboard and leaned my seat back wondering where we are going.

"Haha, very funny. No we are going to IKEA sweetie. "He said pulling up to an almost empty parking lot. He turned to me and grinned. I however was absolutely confused as why of all places he wanted to go to a furniture store.

We walked in looking like a rebellious couple whom just started a fight. As we got further into the store Dean pushed me into pile of pillows and said "Lets play hide-and-seek. I'll give you a minute starting.....Now."

"What? I'm not going to do that. Plus I'm not an 5 year old loser. "I argued but Dean kept his promise.

"2....3....5," "You skipped four Dumbass"

"Fine.... 4...5....6....Get to running or else I'm kicking you ass princess... 8," He yelled causing me to roll my eyes.  I decided to just hide in-between the hundreds of rugs.

"This is Stupid. Why couldn't he have woken up Renee or Seth, Hell maybe Roman to do this. I would rather sleep than do this. "I muttered to my self before I heard footsteps getting closer. I thought it was Dean as the hand pulled back the rugs, So I screamed.