If Only...( Roman Reigns ♥ Reader )

Request doodlebugsie thanks for the request. And I have to admit it was fun to write. And personally loved the request itself. Hope you enjoy it.

Summary-Being in your title match but you been ambushed by Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe. And your fiance roman doesn't find out until he sees the result. He feels terrible and blames himself. But he forces you to see a doctor as you really suffer from the agony.

It was finally the time I would shine as a Superstar. I had the Women's Title just at the fingertips of my hand. All I had to do is hit Alexa with My spear and Put her in my Famous backbreaking submission hold. I looked around at the crowd, building momentum as I ran towards Alexa and Hit her with the spear into a turnbuckle.

As I watch as she winced in pain, I smiled and got into position the do my finisher. I pinned her and Won the title.  I was smiling so bright and Celebrating in the ring. But Then my smile faded as I Heard Braun's theme hit. I looked around in shock as I watched him walk slowly down the ramp. I walked backwards mouthing no, but them I was quickly put into Flight mode when I seen Samoa Joe enter the ring from behind. Alexa gave me a confused glanced as rolled out the ring, shrugging as she backed into the barricade.

I quickly tried to run out the ring but Braun walked in front of me. Then I turned back and Ran straight in Joe. Quickly I decided to drop kick Joe in the legs, which worked but Braun grabbed a hold of my body. He slammed me onto the steel stairs. That caused the Referee to try to interfere But that didn't stop the boys. Braun picked me up again and Slammed me twice as hard onto the stairs causing the Crowd to gasp.

"What the hell is happening ,this is suppose to be a fair Women's title match that turned into a massacre, " Corey yelled knowing how hard you worked for this opportunity. Your body still on the steel steps was soon grabbed and tossed into the turnbuckle by Joe. You screamed out in  agony as he continued the process. You can feel the marks on your back screaming to have mercy. Braun took his chance again and threw you into the ring. Your body flew across the ring as you whimpered for help. He climbed into the ring and slammed the stairs into your knee multiple times hoping to break it. You felt your body slowly shutting down from the non-stop torture.

As you tried to climb towards the roped Samoa Joe grabbed your knee and pulled you towards his body. He soon put you into the Coquina Clutch. Your back was marked up and bruised. Your knee was surely at the edge of being broken. You were bruised all over your body. Some wounds even bleeding out. And your body finally had enough as you were helpless under the choke hold.

The security team had to come out and try to stop the actions, but enough damage was done. Kurt had to eventually come out with half the roaster to stop The two men. But as the men pulled Joe off your helpless body, you slowly blacked out trying to gasp for air. That's when Joe Released you and laughed. You felt Seth and Dean lift your body up but you fell hopelessly to ground. That's when Matt and Jeff had to Grab a hold of you keeping you up as Finn grabbed your legs along with Enzo and carried you backstage. Seth and Dean followed as they went to go find your Fiance Roman.

-Romans Pov-

As I walked out the shower, I was excited to congratulate Y/n on her title opportunity hoping she would win. But I heard Seth and Dean yelling from the door. I quickly redressed myself before I open the door.

"It's y/n, She was Attacked by Braun and Joe.... A-And they beat her up really badly. She blacked out In the middle of the ring. She needs you, " Seth said as Dean nodded having trouble getting words out his mouth. I was still in shocked hearing what just happened and I wasn't there to stop it. I quickly rushed out my locker room to go find her.