End of the world (part 1)

Jibril was now about to face sin by herself or so she thought. Y/n was stuck inside sin's mind trying to escape. But Sin was slowly draining his power and Y/m was starting to give up.

Y/n: I need to stay alive so I can stop this!

Back in real world Jibril was mocking Sin for being hideous.

Jibril: OH my lord you're the ugliest thing in the world!

Sin disappeared and reappeared behind Jibril slicing her head off. He then starts to walk away but Jibril head and body disappears. He didn't but once he was strict with black lightning he got really pissed.

Sin: I'm gonna kill whoever did that!

Jibril: You couldn't kill me before and won't kill me now.

Sin then looks up in the sky to notice Jibril just enjoying the view. Sin jumps in the air and uppercuts Jibril. But before she would be knocked back she kicked him in the neck. Both sin and Jibril were knocked back and once they gathered their senses they clashed again. And again and again and again.

Somewhere in the cosmos's a planet was being destroyed by beautiful flames.

???: There it is. I would've never thought I would see the destruction of a planet.

The mysterious man then summons Yamato and throws it towards the planet. Once he did that the flame stopped circling the planet and started to swirl around Yamato.

???: Yes go find The Yamato true wielder and aid him in battle for he will tame those destructive flames!

Flame stops swirling around Yamato and starts to head towards earth. Once the flames were completely gone the planet that it was destroying blew up, and Yamato was gone as well.

Back on earth Jibril had gotten serious to the point where there was no safe zones left in Japan. But back at kuoh the four great satans have finally made their long awaited arrival.

Leviathan: Were is Y/n?

Rias: He is fighting X.

Sirzechs: Who is X?

Merlin: X is Y/n's former power.

Musashi: Did you guys bring issie?

Beezlebub: Yes.

Sirzechs then summon grayfia who was hold issie's body.

Cu: Rias we'll need your bishop to heal his body while we're gone.

Rias: Where are you going?

Machi: Gonna help Y/n.

Rias: Then take my peerage and leviathan with you!

Sirzechs: No leviathan will not go!

Leviathan: Who made you the boss of me?!

Levi then walks over to Merlin and smiles.

Levi: I am ready!

Back at the battlefield Jibril and Sin have been fighting nonstop but Sin seems to be getting stronger by the minute.

Jibril:"where the hell are you guys!?"

Jibril had just tripped over a dead body leaving her wide open. Sin takes this advantage and dives at her with his claw. He was about 1inch away when all of a sudden a hand stops him.

Sin:Who the hell-

Sin was cut off from a kick to the face and sent flying into a wall.

Jibril: It's about time you guys.