chapter 1 (prologue)

Thoughts: '
Flirts: ~
Action: *
Demon voice: This
God voice: This

Nobody pov
It was a nice sunny day in the city of Kuoh. But for Y/n it was going to be another day of getting bullied. Y/n was a very nice person towards everyone, but a lot people hated him cause he was fat. While Y/n was walking towards the school he was mentally preparing himself for the bullying.

Y/n pov
Y/n: 'come on Y/n you got this they are running out of things to call you so they might not do it today'

I arrive at the front gate of the school only but only to be scared to go further.

Y/n: 'I can't do this! Im not ready to do this anymore!*closes his eyes*

I closed my eyes but for some reason it feels like i don't have control over my body anymore. i started to walk into get closer to the school, and thats when i hear people all around me calling fat, ugly, elephant. But i finally open my eyes only to be pushed down by some random guys

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL! *looks up at the bullies with balled up fist*

Bully#1: Whoa look at the fat ass i think he wants to punch me.

Bully#2: I think he does look at those eyes and those hands.

Bully#3: He is really bold today huh?

Bully#1: *crouches down and baby slaps his face* Come on hit me.

Y/n:......

Bully#2&3: He is to much of a Pussy

Bully#1: DO IT YOU FAT FUCK!!!!

You just not giving a fuck anymore punches him in the face. But then after that one punch his jaw was broke.

Bully#1: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU FAT FUCK!!! BEAT HIS ASS FOR ME!!!

Bully#2&3 both then punch you in the face. That one punch was enough to knock him unconscious. But they just kept punching without rest.

Timeskip to end of school

Nobody pov
Y/n finally eakes up but notices that he is in the nurses office. He then gets out of the bed but he can barely see out of both of his eyes. But somehiw he makes it out of the office only to be met with Rias gremory.

Y/n pov
Y/n: 'I can barely see but i see red. If its not my blood then it has to be rias gremory right?'

Rias: Oh my you look like crap.

Y/n: I've been called worse. So why are you still at school?

Rias: Well im still here to see you Y/n. Or do you want me to call you Sparda instead?*smiles with a devilish grin*

Y/n: How di you know my middle name.*frowns*

Rias: You're the son of F/n (fathers name) L/n and M/n L/n, right?

Y/n: Like i said hoe do you know my middle name?

Rias: You must be very powerful right?

Y/n: HOW DO YOU KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME!?!? IF I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF ONE MORE TIME......I'LL KILL YOU.*gives off killing intent*

Rias:since you really wanna know then meet me tomorrow after school at the occult research club.*creates a magic circle and disappears*

Y/n: Well i guess my cover is blown.

Timeskip next day after school

Rias pov
I was waiting for that fat ass devil to come to the club. But he was late as hell, i bet a turtle could've made it here before him. I close my eyes but then

*Knock, Knock*

My eyes shot open and i mentally prepared myself for Y/n.

Rias: Come in!

Nobody pov
The doors fly of the hinges and crash behind rias. Then a mysterious figure picks Rias up by her neck choking her to death.

Flashback 20 minutes ago on the rooftop of school

Y/n was leaning on the gate of the rooftop looking at orc room. Just thinking of what he should do.

Y/n pov

Y/n: 'I could either kill her or go on the run again. But i can also choose to ask her to leave me alone.'

Looks at through the window at rias.

Y/n: Nah i guess i got to kill her.

10 minutes later in a forest

Y/n: All right this should be far enough, I hope so.*stretches* Ok!

I start to feel my old power come back but its a lot it feels like im being hit by a semi truck. I keep focusing my power through my whole body all for it to just be released in an instant. I then feel like all power back but i also noticed that i had transformed into my Majin form.

 I then feel like all power back but i also noticed that i had transformed into my Majin form

Y/n: I feel so much better.*jumps up in the air and flies towards the orc room*

Present time

Y/n: NOW TELL ME HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME RIAS!!!!!!*releases grip a little*

Rias:Y/n....you.....are.....released of......your.....crimes.

I let go of her, which she collapses on the floor. Gasping for air she then stands back up.

Nobody pov

Rias: Angry much?

Y/n:.....DONT TEST ME....

Rias: My brother told me who you are. You're the one who can destroy all 3 factions if you wanted to.

Y/n: TO BE HONEST I NEVER WANTED TO ENTER THAT STUPID WAR FROM THE BEGINNING

Rias: Well they are free now so you can go to the-

Issie: GET AWAY FROM RIAS!!!*PUNCHES Y/N IN THE FACE*