Im not soft part 1

Issie pov
I wake up like every morning except rias nor akeno is here. Its just asia but thats not the weirdest part, the weirdest part is that i feel really heavy to where i can't even move.

Issie: Asia?....Asia?........ASIA!!?!?!

Asia: Huh*looks upward towards issie* Good morning.

Issie: No matter how much i like your boobs pressed against my body can you get off.

Asia blushes and tries to get off of issie but can't get up.

Asia: Um sorry issie but im kind of stuck here.

Issie then tries his hardest to reach his phone but ends up falling off his bed with asia.

Issie: Sorry asia i didn- *notices his hand is on her breast and has a nosebleed*

Asia: Um issie can you remove your hand?

Issie: Sorry *barely removes his hand*

Nobody pov

Once issie remived his hand a magic circle appeared under the two and they disappear.

Underworld: Gremory mansion

Issie and asia then appear in the gremory household only to feel the gravity revert back to normal. Issie then gets off of asia looking around, he then sees rias staring at him with pure rage in her eyes.

Issie: Im sorry rias it just happened when i was reaching for my phone the-

Rias: I dont care issie but right now i need to fill you all in.*the rest of the peerage then comes out of a room nearby*

Issie: Oh hey guys hows it going?

Rias: Silence! Ok the reason the gravity in the underworld and human world is messed up is because of Y/n and his peerage.

Middle of Underwolrd:Giant crater
Nobody pov

Y/n: So i really have gotten weaker.*heavy breathing*

Blake: Master i dont like seeing you like this so can you please just call off the order

Y/n then punches Blake in his face, which sent him flying to the other side of the crater. But then Amon and Kefla both kick Y/n in the stomach, then Lazuli and 21 both sent a blast of enery towards Y/n back.

Y/n roars out in pain, then shura and Neliel both stick there swords into his stomach. Y/n then coughs up blood, he tries ro get the sword out of him but was then stopped by Yoruichi drop kicking him in the face.

Y/n flew out of the crater only for him to make a bigger crater once he hits a cliff.

Y/n: Damn im getting the living shit beaten out of me.*wipes blood from mouth* I don't know how much longer i can take this.

Y/n then stands up only for him to punched right back into the wall by kefla. But then she surprisingly kisses Y/n on the lips.

Y/n: Why did you kiss me?*blushes*

Kefla: Because i want you to help me before you die.

Y/n: What do you need me for?

Kefla: I need tou to get them out of me.

Y/n: No.

Kefla then starts to punch Y/n deeper into the wall.

Kefla: PLEASE MASTER ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!

Y/n: No!

Kefla then stops and starts to squirm around in a very disturbing way.

Kefla: ~Ill do that one thing you like so much.~

Y/n: NO KEFLA! I SAID NO! *blushes a dark red*

Kefla: WHY NOT?!

Y/n: I sealed them in your body for a reason, so I'll never take them out.

Kefla then stops punching Y/n and flys away without saying anything else. Y/n then sits down taking advantage of being alone.

Y/n: I need that fruit if i want to get stronger.*looks around and spots the fruit*

Y/n barely stands up and walks over to the fruit and eats it.

(This is what the fruit looks like)

Y/n: i wonder if it worked?

Blake then shoots 20 swords towards Y/n but he dodges till one struck him through his head.