Truth or Dare Cullen Style

Ok the characters portayed in the story are completely Stephanie Meyers. I got this idea from a lot of those stories I'll try to keep it as original as possible. Please comment vote and becaome a fan.

Rosalies POV :

"Ok everone it's familly game night. everyone out here! NOW!! that means to STOP WHATEVER your doing probably get dressed (BElla AND EDWAARD0)!" Emmet boomed.

"Shut up!" was the reply from the two intertwined upstairs. At least they can keep quite. My mind flickered to last night.

.........................................................................................................................................

Flashback

"Babe," Em moaned," Stop looking for clothes you look fine!"

"MMMhhhmmmm.: I murmmered

He dragged me onto the bed and next thing you now is that we're in Bella's room. Not the best sight there.

..........................................................................................................................................

"Rosalie you're not the only one who has to listen. "Edwardo replied.

"Oh shut up", he said.

"Get out of my damn head" I shouted in my head.

"Sorry can't but would be glad to." he replied.

"Ok what game are we playing?" I asked

"Since Bella's never expierienced the rath of my game that I love a little more dearly than Rosebud heer would BE...." Emmet started.

"HELL NO!" /edward replied "Do you not care about your little sis's opinion on you or are you going to just ruin it!!"

"Sorry all I heard was Emmet I admit it I am gay but your awesome and hotaliious". was Emmet's reply.

I imagine what happened last night.

"Puh leaseROSE!"

"Sorry," I thought smugly

"Ok what is the game," Bella asked

"It's TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!" Emmet screamed.

"Ok,"

"Ok Rules, NO physically hurting some one and limits are the airport and state borders. Got it." Alice said.

"Ok bella you start. "I offered

"Ok Truth or dare edward. "she asked

"Dare" he said.

"Ok you have to go to Charlies and admit what happened two nights ago." she said, acting all cool.

"Ok? But doesn't that also get you into trouble too?" he said with a smirk.

"Shit ok you have to feel Rose up!!" she said without a glance my way.

"WHAT NOO NEVER GROSS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" I shouted at her

Then I looked at edward surely he woul..... before I could get my  thought out he said it's a dare.

"If I'm not mistaken you look eager". I thought disgustedly

"In your dreams" he said.

"Really cuz I don't dream and I'm sure bella would love me to say my thoughts out loud." I threatened in my head.

(thoughts to grossed out to think anything while his hands went up my shirt))

"Ok I am going to disinfect EVERTHING!" I announced.

"Nope you have to wait." Jasper smirked. All of the sudden I went through all my emotions of Emmet and then Jasper was all over BELLA!?

"What theHell are you doing Get of my effin wife! "Edward screamed before taking Jasper down

Alice said "Jasper don't you love me any more?" and ran out the door.

"Hey jasper you can get up now" I said calmly like that always happened.

Underneath him Bella lay there laughing

"Bella honey i know what I did to Rose was wrong but if this is your way of getting me back then you got me. and I didn't even enjoy it." Edward appoligized.

"Ok now i'm hurt "i said jokingly" Alice you can come back now I think we got him"

"Wtf is going on!!" Edward whsipered looking like the burning man again.

"I got you back for last night. "I replied.

this is the end of this chapter and I'll try to upload more by next weekend but you have to tell me what you think thanx and so long btw I AM IN LOVE WITH UNICORNS. or randomstuff