Truth or Dare Cullen Stlye

ok u asked 4 me 2 upload & i am!!! I like the Bella and Jacob kiss comment. If you guys want to hear two of your fav. Twilight characters kiss then tell me on the comments.

Ness POV

I took ahold of the bottle and declared," You vampires know how to spin the bottle to land on your mate..."

There were head nods of understandment.

"I will pick a person and spin the bottle. Rules are no girl to girl or boy to boy kisses. Lands in between two people i respin." I finished. We sat in a circle.

"Alice your bottle picks..." I said as I spun the bottle. It landed on Dad. There were about four groans. I laughed. Alice leaned and pecked her lips to Dad's grimace.

"Next, Dad you have to kiss..." I said, watching the bottle spin to Jasper.

"Ok again," I said. The bottle ended up on me.

"No it's just wrong. She's actually biologically my daughter," Dad objected. Mom, Jake, Alice, Rose, and I agreed with him.

"No, the rules were no gay kisses." Japser and Emmet objected.

"It's six to two I'm spinning again. This time it landed on Rose. They locked lips. Emmet growled.

"Rose you may now kiss JAKE!" I was furious with the bottle's pick. I didn't want Jake to kiss anyone but me! That thought got me a grunt from my Dad. I looked at Jake, panic stricken. He had sad eyes but leaned in anyways. Nobody was prepared for my reaction.