Prologue

Louis Gabrel Yosh lived in a happy and noble family. Yet, everything turned miserable when his mother died when he’s still at a young age. He had a lot of girlfriends already yet he heard nothing else but goodbyes from them and all for the same reason. He’s with his dad, but he never feel his presence. Para sa kanya, ang auntie nalang yong nagmamahal sa kanya. Pakiramdam nya na siya nalang yong nakakaintindi sa kanya. But he’s wrong. He met a girl unexpectedly named Veronica Uy who is about to change his life. He was afraid to fall in love with her. Or perhaps he’s afraid to be hurt again. Yet somehow, he find happiness with her. Happiness that he didn’t feel with others. After everything that happened to him—from all the tears of heartbreaks and pain of a miserable life, will he take the risk of falling in love before his time ends?

Veronica Uy—a girl who was brought up by her dad only since her mom died after giving birth to her. Her dad never broke her heart. That’s why inakala niya na hindi din siya sasaktan nang boyfriend niya. But what she expected was the opposite of everything. She experienced her first heartbreak from him. All of a sudden, she met a new guy named Louis Yosh. Everytime she’s with him, there’s nothing else that could compare. But she’s also afraid that she might be broken again. After her first heartbreak, will she take the risk of falling in love once again after knowing that she’s about to lose the person who became a part of her life unexpectedly?

Two different persons living in opposite lives. When destiny brings them together, would they take the risk to form the word LoVe?