Chapter Fifteen

A/N: Hey guys, you still with me? Reviews make my day and inspire me to write more! Anyways, I'm not too good at action scenes, so bear with me here. This story WILL continue after the movie part is over, and there might even be a sequel in store. Well, if you WANT a sequel, that is. DO you want a sequel? Let me know in a review, my little Loki lovers :D

! #$%^

I was feeling pretty confident with everyone standing beside me, but as soon as I felt semi-good about the situation we were in, Natasha called out to us, ruining the badass-ness of the moment.

"Guys," She said, and we turned to face where she was staring. Two more of the giant Chitauri came out of the portal, looking just as fierce as ever. I sighed, and shook my head.

"Can't anything ever be easy?"

"Ah, but where's the fun in that?" Tony joked, before switching into a more serious gear.

"Call it, Captain." He spoke to Steve, knowing that he would be able to position us in several ideal places to take down all of the aliens.

"Alright, listen up," Steve said, facing the portal and mentally laying out the battlefield. "Until we can close the portal, we'll use containment. Barton," He called out, and both Clint and I walked closer to him. He looked at us, and then shook his head at me, motioning me back

"Clint, I want you up on that rooftop, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays," Steve said, and Clint nodded at the Captain. I stepped back a little, and waited for Steve to continue with his planning.

"Stark, you've got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out; you turn it back, or turn it to ash." Steve pointed with his fingers. Clint took my hand in his, and squeezed it in a silent goodbye. I smiled back at him, finding comfort in his familiar blue eyes.

"Give me a lift?" Clint asked, and Tony nodded his helmeted head.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony quipped, before grabbing my brother and flying off.

I smirked, and turned back to Steve. He looked over at Thor.

"Thor, you've got to try and bottleneck that portal, slow them down. You've got the lightning; light the bastards up."

Thor nodded, and swung his hammer around in a circle, before taking off towards the portal. That left me, Natasha, and the Hulk. Natasha and I stepped forward, and Steve nodded at the both of us.

"The three of us are going to keep fighting here," He said.

I smiled. This should be interesting. Let's see if I can keep up my fighting skills.

"And Hulk?" Steve said, finally mentioning Banner. He stared at the green giant in front of him for a few seconds, before a small grin crept over his features.

"Smash."

Just like that, the Hulk took off, jumping onto a building and picking up an alien in his massive green hand. He leapt to the building across from the one he was on, swinging around and smashing every alien he could see.

I couldn't help it.

"That is so awesome!" I squealed, and jumped up like an excited little girl. I suppose that I was an excited little girl, but hey! I was an excited little girl with a gun.

So there.

It started to dim a little bit, and I looked up to see clouds in the sky above us, and lightning shooting out from a tall skyscraper. That was Thor, then. It must have worked, because many of the aliens fell from the sky, landing down onto the streets below.