Chapter 4

NOTE: THIS IS THE PG-13 PART!!!                                

                                                            Stiles' POV

I sat on my bed, hating myself. As usual, I'd ruined everything. He knew. I'd seen it in his eyes when he'd let go of me.

It wasn't like I could help it, though. Ever since Derek had bitten me, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was almost like someone had taken my mental remote and changed the channel from 'All Stiles, All The Time' to the '24/7 Derek Hale Showcase'. I buried my face in my pillow, and fell asleep.

I woke up ,rolled over, and almost fell off of Derek Hale's roof. Shit! I hung on to the edge, and pulled myself up. The sound of glass cracking alerted me too late as I fell through a skylight. And, because it was me, the skylight just happened to be the one right above his room. Of course.

"Please be a heavy sleeper." I chanted nervously, "Please, please, please-"

His hand wrapped around my throat. Again. I was pinned to the wall. Again. This was probably the worst kind of deja vu there was.

"Stiles?" he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, it's actually kind of funny," I said, "You know, I was in my house, and I fell asleep, and I rolled over, y'know, and it turned out I was on your roof. And I grabbed on so I wouldn't fall off, and I fell through that skylight, which, I will pay for if you need me to, because I tot-"

"Okay, I get it." he snapped.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. Just a pair of black, drawstring pajama pants. I felt hot all over. And I pressed my lips to his. At first, his eyes went wide in shock, but then he kissed me back. He yanked off my thin t-shirt, and began to pull off my boxers. I looked at those pajama pants, and they just needed to come off. I ripped through them with my claws. He yanked me on top of him on the bed. I rolled my hips and a low rumbling growl came out of his throat. I did it again when he stopped because I had to hear that noise again.

Clawing at his back, I kissed him again. I pressed my tongue lightly against his lip, asking first. He opened up, and I explored his teeth with my tongue. He shoved his way into me, and I cried out in joy, not pain.  It was amazing and wonderful, like this new world I'd opened up just by touching my lips to his.

His eyes flared  bright red, and everything went from heaven to hell in a few seconds.