Chapter 11

Derek's POV

Matt laughed as I struggled against the Kanima. I could barely move, and it was too strong.

"I saw your little bitch of a boyfriend today." he sneered, "Didn't know he was your type. It was pathetic."

"As pathetic as you?" I panted, "I doubt it."

"See, I think it's funny that even when you're completley helpless and I could kill you right now, you continue to be so rude." he said, "Why is that?"

I began to laugh, and then screamed when the Kanima dug its claws into my arm and dragged them down.

                                             *          *        *           *          *        

                                              Stiles' POV

"Stop laughing!" Matt screamed, "I'll kill you, dammit! I'll kill you!"

He stabbed a knife into my stomach and drove it up into my heart. I tried to hold on.

"Stiles....." I mumbled.

Everything was dark. And I died.

I woke up sweating. I gasped over and over, unable to breathe.

"Just a dream." I muttered, "It was just a dream, just a dream."

I cried into my pillow. I missed Derek's warmth against me, his breath tickling the back of my neck, the feel of his hair when I rubbed my fingers through it, the weight of his arms around me, even just his scent, all wood and passion and a million other things that should've been a strange or bad combination, but together it was just amazing.

I let out a hiccup, and manged to fall asleep.

* * * * *