Chapter 2

||A/N: Like I said some chapters will be early or late due to how busy or not I am, and well since I finished the last two exams for my schooling (home school) I'm waiting on the results as well as my next subject to do and I just so happened to finish this chapter as well for you all so...Enjoy!||

Finding a door that lead to a hallway proved to be a rather bad idea...dead bodies riddled the hall which seemed to be the area where you guys last saw students begging for help but honestly you three weren't ever gonna make it in time either way so running down the halls as you stepped over the bodies came to a door with a lock on it...one where you tried to put in the passcode but it just let off an alarm...great.

"Hunnigan, the doors locked! There's no way out!" Leon says.
"We need a bit of help to get inside before we get eaten alive!" You said.
"I'm on it! Just give me a minute." Hunnigan replies.

Kuga guarded the door as you broke out a window with your elbow and began shooting down any zombies in your line of eyesight. Of course, that meant you kept an eye around as well so you used both pistols you carried on your person for this.

What felt like forever as Hunnigan tried to hack into the system you, Leon and Helena shot down the zombies in their way. But soon Hunnigan did indeed get it unlocked to which you three had to shoot down a few zombies at times as you slammed your bodies into the door to get it opened better.

Running inside you and Helena tried to close the door Leon shot at the last few zombies who tried to get inside once they were down and dead for sure the door was locked making you guys sigh in releif...well now it was time to search for the key to get inside that gate and get the fuck out of here!

"It's just one surprise after another!" Leon says.
"Let's find that key and get out of here." You sighed.

Looking around from room to room the key was soon found as you carefully picked it up not seeing the zombie behind you but Leon sure did, taking aim he went for the head and just the sound of a shot going of made you jump a bit before looking at the undead just meters of your feet...which lead you to remember how you actually first met him...

**Flash Back**

You had jumped when you heard a gunshot you looked behind you after hearing another sound - a sound of a body falling to the ground. Looking over to the side where the gunshot game from you saw just who saved you right there.

Leon S Kennedy himself...

"You alright miss?" Leon asked.
"Y-Yeah...shaken up a bit but fine." You replied.
"That's good, I didn't know there would be other survivors..but you should come with me. I'm meeting up with a friend at this police station in a bit." Leon said.
"S-Sure." You nodded.

In the memory, you saw a younger version of Leon in casual clothes, gun in hand around you was a reck of a city you found yourself in, how you got there was still fuzzy but this must've been how you first met Leon since it is indeed within Raccoon City.

"So what's your name?" Leon asked.
"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." You reply.
"Names, Leon Kennedy," Leon told.
"Nice to meet you, Leon." You smiled.
"Likewise, (Y/N)," Leon replied, smiling as well.

**Flash Back End**

'Heh...somethings never change for us huh?' You thought.

Getting back through the way you all had come from and opening the door carefully you had quickly left the room since none of them were around, though that didn't mean a few of them didn't hear your escape since a couple fell from the damn roof...how the fuck did they get up there?!