Chapter 5

||A/N: And it looks like this will be a short book as well, I've seemed to have written these chapters rather long...anyway again please forgive me for the reader's relationship with Leon...I'll be promising you though this will be 'fixed' in a way in the last book.||

The battle began as you needed to get this thing to die before it did anything to the people inside the plane or even all of you. At times you would shoot at it but you also used some of the remote bombs that you had found and had set off when it got close, not long later though it seemed to escape from you three which worried you as it could soon infect the others.

"We need to find it! Before it infects the people on board!" You told them.
"Yeah, let's find this thing quickly." Helena agrees.

But before you could move out Hunnigan informed you all that there was something wrong with the pressure bulkhead which Hunnigan told you three to check on it. Of course, this meant quickly moving around with the other passengers and as you walked around you three told them to get back in their seats that you three would handle this, as well as to try to remain calm.

Once at the tail of the plane you were worried that soon something might happen so you had Kuga, as you were worried Leon and Helena turned the round lever to somehow fix whatever was wrong with the plane though not long after the Smoker arrived through the vents.

Soon as it started to send out some infected fog you quickly forced open a vent and ordered Kuga to go through, as Kuga crawled through the vents back to the piolet you placed something to cover it up so no fog or well in this case smoke went through as Kuga made his way back as you, Leon and Helena would either fight this bastard but believed opening the hatch behind you would be better.

So as Leon was busy doing that you and Helena were busy distracting it. That plan seemed to work since the doors opened but not long later the Smoker and you three began to tumble out of there, gripping the doors you three despite having trouble crawling back up and dodging a few of the crates that came out afterwards everything was good as the door was closed up after Leon used the lever again.

Okay...next thing was to get back to the front of the plane...only sadly that damn Smoker got the passengers off the plane which meant you failed to keep them safe and even had to take a few out..not only that but whenever the plane moved around you three would stumble over or even fall to the side slamming into one of the small windows which made you hit your head a bit.

Groaning you shook your head quickly and continued on, though when you got back and noticed Kuga waiting for you there you smiled and ruffled his fur a bit kissing his head after he licked your face a few times.

"Good boy. You got here safely." You smiled.
"Jesus Christ, how much worse can this get?" Leon asked after seeing the condition the plane was in from a screen.
"When you opened the hatch, you destabilized the plane by letting the pressure out. Leon, you're gonna have to take the controls!" Hunnigan says.
"I was afraid you were gonna say that," Leon replies.

As Leon took the controls of the plane you and Helena shot down any more of the upcoming of the now infected passengers, Kuga sat at your side growling whenever he felt or well smelled the infected nearby letting you and Helena enough time to be ready. Meanwhile, Leon did his best to fly the plane and save it from crashing and actually killing you all.

When you took the moment to look behind you, you saw what seemed to be like Ada on top of a train, looking towards Leon you noticed he saw her too and had some sort of look in his eyes but then he quickly focused on the plane again which you had just brushed it off for now until he shouted for you all to brace for impact.