~That Time Of The Year~

(A/n): {Well, are you ready for the grand finale!? Also, remember: (L/o/c) means 'Link of choice'. (I'll remind you when I do it, tho. 😉) But, for some reason, I get a feeling there will be no love for poor lil' Sky.. 😢}

[Twilight's POV.]

"Wait.. What..? Your just trying to make me believe you! Well, let me tell you this, no matter what you say, there's nothing you can do to make me believe you, traitor!" I spat. He sighed.

"So, no matter what I do.. you won't believe me..?" I nodded.

"Not even if I told you I was trying to kill Ganondorf any way I could think of, and have proof?" He said as he showed me a list of toxic liquids he had used. They were all crossed out.

"Why are they all crossed out..?" Wild sighed while balling up the piece of paper, and getting up. Helping me up in the process.

"Because, he's immune to every poison.." I looked at Wild in disbelief.

"Every poison!?" Wild nodded.

"Yes.. every single one.. because, none of them worked!"

"How is that even possible..?"

"Your guess is as good as mine.. the only thing I know he isn't immune to is-" Wild chuckled evily "-steel." I grinned.

"So, we can still kill him, good to know.. now the only problem is when." I said. Wild smiled.

"Well, not necessarily, I've got a plan for that, too." I was siting down, trying to regain the energy I'd lost. I looked over at him.

"You do!? What is it?" I felt a glimmer of hope spark after he said that.

"You'll have to play along.."

"What do you mean by that..?"

"I mean, you'll have to pretend I captured you, and brought you back to him. Then, at the last minute, all of the assassin's will rush his whole Castle! He won't have a chance against all of us!" Wild said, determined.

'Why does he remind me of dad whenever he'd come up with a plan, and tell me about it first..? Dad.. I miss you..' I felt my eyes sting a little bit. Wild looked over at me.

"Sounds like a good plan, right..? Eh? W-what's wrong!? Did I say something to make you upset!?" Wild said in shock. I smiled.

"Heh, heh, hahaha!!! I-I'm sorry! It's-it's just that, your reaction- hahaha!!!" I laughed. Wild glared at me.

"I was genuinely worried.." Wild mumbled. Once I, finally, stopped laughing.

"I know. The reason I got upset.. was, because, well, you reminded me of my dad.." I said, looking away, with a sad smile. Wild smiled.

"Really..? Heh, guess me and him had more in common then I first thought.." I smiled, and nodded.

"Well, we should probably get back. Oh, that reminds me.. why are you so weak all of a sudden?" Wild asked when he stood up, looking down at me.