Let the training begin!

(A/n): {Well, it's been awhile, did ya miss me!? 😂 (p.s. I was busy with some stuff and didn't have enough time to get this chapter done, sooner.) But, I'm glad to see you're back!}

[~The next morning, at 5:00~]

[Twilight's POV.]

I was woke up by, Wild.. and oh, how I wanted to just punch him in the face.. Because, of him yelling at me to get up and saying stuff like, 'You needed to go wake up your girlfriend!~' stuff like that..

"Wow! Your girlfriend is going to be mad at you, if you don't get out of bed!!"

"Shut up, Wild! Before I make you!!"

"Jeez! I'm just trying to get you out of bed. No need to be such a jerk about it!!"

" 'No need to be such a jerk about it!?' You know that I have every right to be!! With you yelling in my ear that I need to go wake up my girlfriend!! No matter how many times I tell you that she's not!!"

"Oh? Well, if she's not then, going off the way you're acting about it, you can't tell me you don't want to be more than friends with her.~"

"Well, I'm telling you now!! I don't!!" I said as I left the room.

"Hmmm. I still think he does have a crush on her.. hey, wait, Twilight!! I'm coming with you!!"

"Tch, fine! But you better not be a, nuisance!!"

"Heh, sure. I won't, as long as you don't give me a reason to."

"Whatever. Let's just go."

"Sure! But you're going to have to lead the way to your girlfriends house."

"Tch, what did I say about being a, nuisance!?"

"Oh, come on! Don't be like that!!"

"I wouldn't, if you weren't such a, nuisance."

"*Sighs* sure.."

"Hey, Wild. Did you check on, Sky to see if-?"

"Yeah, I did. He was still unconscious, but at least he's still alive." Wild, cut me off.

"Oh. So, he's okay?"

"Yep! So, you can focus more on your gf now."

"Tch, how many times do I need to tell you, she's not my girlfriend!?"

"*Laughing so hard he's crying* sorry, but it's just your reaction!!! You now I'm just messing with you, right!?"

"Why does everyone like to mess with me!?"

"Because, you have a short temper, and you're a tusundere."

"Wha-!? Am not!!!"

"Heh, the fact that you're denying it, only proves my point.."

"Tch, no, it doesn't!!!"

"Yeah.. it does."