When you don't have a choice...

[(Y/n's) POV.]

"Then I'll have to kill you."

"What!? Y-you wouldn't r-really do t-that, right?"

"Do you really want to test that?"
You gulped. Their stern looks never letting up.

"Um, n-no. I d-don't, so, I'll become an assassin." They calmed down at that, and Sky, smiled.

"I'm glad! I really wasn't looking forward to killing you.." Sky, said as he sheepishly smiled.

Twilight, and Time, looked like they couldn't agree more. Well, that's good, at least they still care about you.

"Um, well, goodbye! I really should get going now!"

They nod, and you start to walk back home.. again. But, Sky runs up to you, and you give him a disinterested look. He seemed a little bit surprised by your reaction.

'What is it now?' You thought.

"Um, hey, (Y/n).. you don't mind if I tag along with you, right..?"

"Sure.. why not..?" Was your response.

Sky, smiled, and said. "Oh, okay! Good!"

"Why did you want to come along in the first place?" You asked in a bored tone.

"What? Oh! Because, I wanted to!.. and also, because I didn't want you to walk home alone.. especially, after what happened.." Sky frowned at the last part. You smiled.

"Oh, thank you, Sky! ..? Wait.. there's some other reason, isn't there?" You ask, suspiciously. Sky, sheepishly smiled.

"Well.. Time, might have also told me to make sure you don't tell anyone, like one of the Hyrule Castle, knights, for example.. oh! That remainds me! Time, also wanted me to tell you that you're going to need to wake up at 5:30 am. Don't worry! Me, and Wild will come get you!"

'Of course, he did. That's just proof that they don't trust me..'

"*Sigh*.. okay.. makes sense. Wait! That's to early!!!"

"Wha-!? No, it isn't! I get up at that time every morning!.. sometimes.. Besides, it's fine as long as you go to bed early!"

"*Sigh* I guess.."  You, in all honesty, just wanted to get home already, to think over everything that had occurred today.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Sky gave you a worried look.

"What? I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me."

[~Meanwhile~]

[Wild's POV.]

We finally got back to the hideout. Me, Twilight, and Time, were going to wait for Sky to get back. But, Time just left it to me and Twilight, to deal with. As we were waiting, Twilight, got impatient.