Chapter seventeen: She's Back

John POV

One Month Later

It's been a month since I talk to Lena, she's avoiding me again I don't know why but dad told me that she loves me but seeing not enough

Flashback

I woke up in bed and I feel lessen the fever when I got up, I could see me naked I get dress and maybe dad know about it. I went downstairs to eat some food I see a soup I taste it, it's really good my father always good at food "I guess your awake son you're eating how do you feel" dad ask me "I feel great dad this soup you made is delicious thank you for it" dad smiled and say "I didn't made that son" I looked confused who did that

"who cooked this dad?" I ask him "Lena come over and she wanted to talk to you, but you got a fever she takes care of you son while I'm making dinner then she went downstairs to get things to lessen the fever then after that she make you a soup that helps you bring back your strength and to cool off you fever" dad told me "so she's the one who got me undressed" I ask dad "she might do that I told you she take care for you son"

I thought I was nothing to her but I made it wrong again but why she didn't answer me when I'm asking her about something, she just stare at me "and son I know she's crying that earlier she even ask me if your mother comeback would I take her again or reject her" dad is smiling at me "what did you tell her"

"I will accept her again maybe because my love for your mom is still the same, I didn't catch her that she actual cheating on me she just leaves a note that she finds a rich man to fulfill her needs the truth is she tell me that she didn't want any money in this world as long as she have me that was the great time we spent together then after a year she gave birth to your brother then after four years she gave birth to you we made a very good family".

End of a flashback

Why did she cry I don't know, what I do now I love her so much when I got to know her even more; she's not like another girl that drool themselves at me just to get me but I still in love with my ex-girlfriend I thought my world would revolve with her but no I was wrong then Lena comes to the picture I feel my whole world rotates to her and I would die if she leaves me

Then I talk Nathan "Dude do you Know where Lena is?" I ask him "she's with Bridgette they have a business deal in Ohio Japan for the partner for Mr. Yukimura" he said "you missed her, don't you?" he knows "how do you know that I missed her" he smiled at me "well I'm a dude and when your love is away from you, you missed her like me Bridgette is not around but I do missed her" he said to me "well I call Bridgette tell how are they"

"let's go for a coffee then tell me about you and Ms. Lena" I nodded

when we get to the coffee shop someone hugging me "Lena" I told when I looked, she's not Lena "what the hell are you doing here" it angers me to see my EX hugging me "Baby, I miss you, I miss your touch and your lips baby" she got the nerve to show her face at me after what she do to me "get the hell out of here I don't want to see your face near me"

"who the fuck is Lena I'm your girlfriend here"

"Girlfriend you must be kidding you wasted 12 years of our relationship after that having sex with our boss do you think your right to call you my girlfriend and Lena is my wife put that on your head"

"That bitch stole you from me how could tell you that she is your wife" she's insulting my love "Don't you ever insult My love you are the bitch here so better go away I'm warning you"

"oh, darling you didn't know do you; you and i are engaged as the matter of fact we would be Husband and wife forever so you better lose that bitch if you don't want something to happen to her" engaged what "stupid bitch don't you ever Threaten me about her again and me engaged you must be dreaming I will never be engaged to a slut like you and should go see a doctor maybe having sex with boss may affect your brain"

"why you..." she cut off by a girl "Stay away from my brother you fucking slut" she said in an anger tone "this is not the last conversation of us you better keep that bitch safe Marcus or she will be dead in my hands" then the girl slap her then Amelia turn around and have lost on our eye sight

When the girl turns around "Malia?"

Selena POV

I missed him a lot "Lena you okay" Bridgette ask "I missed him Bridgette I felt lost for a second" she smiled "do you love Marcus, Lena?"    

Do i love him i don't know yet , but I missed all about him; His hugged, his body, his kiss i do even bring his underwear with me i feel like a maniac the way i did but i just miss even his scent that's why i bring his underwear

"Lena your zoning out lets go eat sushi and discuss the upcoming ball" I almost forgot about that maybe I'm scared to call him maybe he's angry with me maybe I'll call him but I'll take it easy about it.

I got a plan and this must be work