Tragedy

Izuku Midoriya had his head in his arms. He had tears streaming down his face. "Why? Just why?"
He asked himself as he felt even more tears begin to form in his eyes.

The reason why he was crying? Well you see, to the League of Villains Izuku was one of their most tenacious threats. Like a bug that just wouldn't die, no matter how many times it got stepped on. So in order to sow him what happens when you mess with their goals. They had hacked into the UA school records and learned his home address.

The tears just kept coming. He felt as if he would never stop crying again. Because you see. Their target wasn't his home. It was his mother!

Inko Midoriya. His mother. The woman who didn't have a single bad bone in her body. Was dead.

All because of him. It was all his fault. If he hadn't wished to become a hero. Had he not chosen to follow on a stupid childhood dream. His mother might still be alive.

*sob*
"Why?"
*sob*

She never hurt anyone, yet they murdered her without a second thought.

His mind suddenly began showing him visions of what happened and how he found out.

Smoke. Fire.

His home his childhood home. Along with his mother were burning.

The police were holding him back from charging in and searching for his mother.

Suddenly the house exploded

I fell to my knees with tears streaming down my face as I realized the horrible truth

I fell to my knees with tears streaming down my face as I realized the horrible truth. My mother was gone

"Noooooo" I yelled in agony.

(Imagine nite owl is deku)