The Lone Avenger

Izuku stepped out of the police station, his heart pounding with determination. The weight of his mother's absence pressed heavily upon him, fueling his desire for justice. He had made up his mind – he would embark on this path alone, refusing any assistance or compromise.

As he walked the dimly lit streets, Izuku's mind echoed with the words of his newfound mantra. "No compromise. No mercy. They must pay."

His classmates had caught wind of his intentions, and concern rippled through their ranks. They had seen the changes in Izuku, the way his eyes burned with an unyielding fire. But they couldn't understand the depths of his pain, nor the resolve that had consumed him.

Attempts to reach out to Izuku were met with cold rejection. He saw their concern as weakness, their offers of help as unnecessary interference. He believed that accepting assistance would dilute his mission, compromise the purity of his quest for justice.

Days turned into weeks, and Izuku threw himself into relentless training. Every spare moment was dedicated to honing his skills, pushing himself to the limit. He pushed aside fatigue, pain, and doubt, embracing the pain as a reminder of his purpose.

As his classmates watched from a distance, a mixture of worry and frustration filled their hearts. They felt powerless to sway Izuku from his chosen path, yet they couldn't abandon their concern for their troubled friend.

One day, while patrolling the city's dark underbelly, Izuku came across a gang of petty criminals harassing an innocent civilian. Without hesitation, he launched into action, his movements fluid and precise. He incapacitated the criminals with an intensity that startled even himself.

The civilian, saved from harm, watched Izuku with a mix of gratitude and unease. "Who are you?" they asked, their voice trembling.

Izuku turned his gaze toward them, his eyes gleaming with determination. "I am the symbol of justice. I am the one who will make sure villains like these pay for their actions."

Word of Izuku's actions began to spread through the city. People whispered about a masked vigilante, unyielding and unafraid. His actions inspired a mix of awe and fear, but no one knew his true identity.

In the depths of his solitude, Izuku embraced the comparisons to Rorschach, even if he had never heard of the character. He saw himself as an avenger, unburdened by the constraints of society. He had become something beyond a hero – a force of retribution.

As he continued his solitary crusade, Izuku's encounters with villains became increasingly intense. He unleashed his fury without restraint, striking fear into the hearts of those who dared to oppose him. The very sight of him became a chilling warning to criminals, a sign that their reckoning had arrived.

But for every victory he achieved, a sense of emptiness gnawed at Izuku's soul. The absence of his classmates, their disapproval, lingered in his mind like a haunting specter. Deep down, he knew their concerns held a seed of truth, but he couldn't allow himself to admit it.

In the shadows of the city, Izuku stood alone, his heart filled with resolve and his mind clouded by vengeance. The path he had chosen had severed his connections with those who cared for him, leaving him to wander a lonely road toward an uncertain future.

And so, the lone avenger pressed on, driven by a rage that threatened to consume him. He refused help, rejected the compromise, and walked a treacherous path, clinging to the belief that his unwavering pursuit of justice would bring him solace and redemption.