The Rejection of Sympathy

The classroom fell into an uncomfortable silence after Izuku's harsh words. His classmates were taken aback by his outburst, unsure of how to respond. They had wanted to support him in his time of need, but it seemed he didn't want their help.

Izuku felt a mix of anger and frustration coursing through him. He didn't want their pity or their empty words of comfort. He wanted action, justice, and revenge. He wanted to make the villains pay for taking his mother away from him.

Without waiting for any further response, he turned away from his classmates and focused on the upcoming lesson. His mind was consumed by thoughts of vengeance, his determination growing stronger with each passing moment.

Throughout the day, he remained distant and detached, shutting himself off from any attempts of interaction. The sympathy and concern of his classmates only fueled his anger. He couldn't understand how they could go on with their lives as if nothing had happened.

After school, he made his way to the local police station. He was determined to find any information he could about the villains responsible for his mother's death. He approached the front desk and asked to speak with a detective.

The officer at the desk, taken aback by Izuku's intense demeanor, directed him to Detective Tsukauchi. Izuku walked over to the detective's office, his mind filled with thoughts of revenge.

Detective Tsukauchi, recognizing the young aspiring hero, greeted him with a concerned expression. "Izuku, what brings you here?"

Izuku's voice was cold and determined as he replied, "I need information about the villains who killed my mother. I want to find them and make them pay."

The detective sighed and leaned back in his chair. He understood the pain and anger Izuku was experiencing, but he also knew the dangers of seeking revenge without proper training and support.

"Izuku, I understand your feelings, but seeking revenge on your own can be dangerous," Detective Tsukauchi warned. "Let the professionals handle this. We are doing everything we can to bring those responsible to justice."

Izuku's eyes narrowed, his voice dripping with determination. "I won't stand by and wait for justice to be served. I will take matters into my own hands. I'll become a force that strikes fear into the hearts of villains."

The detective studied Izuku's unwavering gaze for a moment before heaving a sigh. "I can see that you're set on this path, Izuku. Just promise me that you'll be careful and not lose sight of what truly matters."

Izuku nodded, his resolve unwavering. "I won't let anything distract me from my goal. I'll make sure no one else suffers at the hands of villains."

With that, Izuku left the police station, his mind filled with thoughts of vengeance and justice. He knew the path he was embarking on would be dangerous and treacherous, but he was willing to do whatever it took to protect the innocent and make the villains pay for their actions.