The Beginning

Heya Peeps, this is me first time writing so yerp de derp. I'm sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes oof. Oh,I'm also an anime watcher I didn't read the mangas T-T sry if I get anything wrong. I am really nervous writing this stuff so heh bear with me. *Guess you could say I'm BEARY AnXIOus* ʕ ·ᴥ·ʔ .....yeah i'll show myself to the door now. Also credit to myuu for dat moosic! Play music above while reading to get a full experience!

+=+=+Puerto Vallarta, Mexico+=+=+  

"Wrong!, have you forgotten your quadratic functions already Y/N?! Your sister could do better and she's about half your fucking AGE!?" her mother screamed in her daughter's  face. "N-no" replied 6 year old Y/N. "Then why can't you figure out this goddamn simple problem!?" her mother interrogated.  "I-I don't kn-know" stammered Y/N. 

Her Mother gripped Y/N's arm tightly and began to scorch it a bit. Y/N howled in pain, crying and begging for her mother to stop. Suddenly, she heard the soft tap on the door from her father indicating her lessons with her mother were over with. The soft taps were the deadliest, marking the end of her academic training, and into her fighting training.

"Stand back up! Are you weak? You little useless brat! Quirkless mutt! Are you a Rompevientos or a disgrace?" her father yelled at her as she tried fending his attacks off. Wind gushed by her left and right, she tried to dodge, but her reaction time was too late. 

Thud! she fell to the floor, her vision blurring as she tried to regain her sight as the gust of wind blinded her. His worst profanities were when she failed to defend herself and ended up on the floor covered in bruises, and cuts from the painful, ruthless, unrelenting training.

The words at night echoed in her head; disgrace, worthless, better off dead, quirkless, failure, you have no future, just give up, the world is better off without you and your useless kind. Y/N stumbled across the darkness to the practice blades drawer in her room. She couldn't cry anymore, it felt like she was numb, only this helped her feel like she had some control

The next week Y/N was allowed to spend time with her friend! She absolutely loved these days, one of the few days of freedom for her! She skipped to her friend's house , hoping they could take a walk into town and get some fresh air.  She turned the corner and almost collided with a figure about her size. "Castel!" she shouted happily. 

"Hola Y/N! I was thinking on going to the market today, see if they have any candy there hehe". "Castel you know you can't have alot of candy don't you know it's bad for you amigo?" Y/N raised her eyebrow playfully suspicious. "C'mon Y/N! besides it's not like Mama and Papa are watching huehue~". Quickly grabbing her arm, they both ran into town, in search of candy. 

"What's that?" one of the merchants inquired looking at the storm above. Other people started looking up.... those clouds hadn't been there a second ago.... "Castel I think we should go now it''s getti-LOOK OUT!" Y/N screamed as she saw 5 villains start attacking the crowd, ruthlessly, as the storm's winds started picking up. "Y/N! YOUR LEFT". 

She saw the villain out of the corner of her eye and dodged their first attack quickly. Castel fired a sun beam at the Villain, turning their attention away from Y/N. Y/N tackled the Villain from behind. "No! You don't have a quirk Y/N you can't protect yourself!". Y/N fell off the villain as soon as she heard the word...quirk... Castel shot another beam at the Villain. 

"I'm done playing with you kid, and your stupid friend, boring. The Villain's energy tendril shot right through Castel's heart. Y/N could only watch in frozen horror, as her best-no only friend uttered his last word, "Run".

She watched as his body shattered like glass due to the Villain's nasty quirk. She quickly steered herself out of her horrified trance and began running nonstop, back towards home, tripping over herself. Soon she saw her mother, Sol was her pro name and her father, Venti her father's as they rushed toward the market place to put an end to the commotion.

That day... she would never forget it, it would remain engraved in her mind forever.....