‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕖𝕟 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

        ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ kooks pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

....and so I did every day for the next week. I couldn't get their words out of my mind "they miss you"...."they love you jungkook".

I missed them too, so much my life felt empty without them but it was wrong what they did.

after hours of thinking, I decided to call them

"hello? who's this?" the minute jin's voice filled my ears all my worries and doubts disappeared and I just wanted to see him and namjoon.

"j-jin" I chocked back a sob

"oh my- jungkook! what's wrong baby!?"

"w-wan y-you" I sobbed out clutching my stuffed bunny closer.

"aww, bun it's okay, hey, we'll come over now yeh?"

"o-okay"

"we're just getting in the car now sweetie why don't you tell me what you've done today?"

"I p-played with nibbles"

"who's nibbles baby?"

"my-my bunny t-toy"

"ah okay and what did you and nibbles do?"

"we think abou' you an joonie"

"aww bunny, how about you come and open your front door baby?" after hearing this I squealed, dropping the phone, and running to the door forcefully pulling it open to reveal the only two people that have been on my mind for the past few days.

without hesitation I jumped onto them, Joon was quick enough to catch me and support my legs while I wrapped my arms around his neck

"miss-missed you" I couldn't help but start to cry so happy to be with them. Joon rubbed soothing circles on my back as we walked into my apartment. Jin shutting the door behind us, as namjoon sat on the couch with me still in his arms.

"shh we're here now kook" namjoon reassured running a hand through my hair.

"no-no wan' you to l-le-lea-"

"leave?"

"mmhmm" I replied head burying further into namjoon's warm chest

"okay bun we won't leave again" jin said kissing the top of my head.

"do you want to come home with us?" namjoon asked looking down at me in his lap

"yes please"

"okay bunny how about you go get nibbles and me and Joon will wait for you here?"

"Okay," I said wiping my eyes with my sleeve quickly and dashing off to my room to retrieve my bunny.

        ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ namjoon pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

"so he's coming back?"

"i guess so joon what do you think we should do?"

"i dunno let's just see how things go for noe"

"yeh," jin replied shakily. Not a moment later a hyper jungkook came barrelling in with a bunny toy in his hands.

"look look is nibbles"

"oh is it baby?"

"mmhmm"

"well he's very cute bun, how about we go back to ours and you tell us all about nibbles yeh?"

"Okay," the young boy squealed practically sprinting after jin who was walking towards the car, I chuckled lightly to myself before following after them.

𝕒/𝕟:
𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 :)