‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

    ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Namjoon pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊           

It was the day, the day he was going to be discharged. Me and Jin offered to drive him home from the hospital and he reluctantly agreed.

As soon as we pulled up at the hospital Jin practically jumped out the car and ran to Jungkook's room. I laughed at his childishness and followed close behind.

As I got closer to kooks room my heart started racing, I could feel it hammering against my rib cage, I was so nervous but everything was going to be fine......right?

I slowly opened the door, to the room I'd become so familiar with, using all my strength as I suddenly felt very weak. All my worries and fears disappeared once I saw Jin helping Jungkook put his jacket on with the biggest smile on his face.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Time skip ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

Once we reached Jungkook's apartment a dark, cold feeling was given off from the small building, which was completely broke and worn down.

The run down, almost abandoned, looking building gave off the opposite feeling of home. My heart clenched at the thought of Jungkook living here.

Jin was helping Jungkook walk the whole way ignoring Jungkook's protests that he was fine.

We got to the door quite quickly and he fumbled with the keys for a bit before it opened showing the tiny space completely open; with a bed in the corner, a bookshelf next to it, then a chest of draws, a small kitchen for the basics and a little two seater sofa.

   ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Jungkook pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

Once we'd gone into my apartment I chuckled slightly as Jin and Namjoon completely scanned the area with a sorrowful expression.

"Welp this is home" I laughed slightly before continuing "thank you guys so much for the help, I'll see you around?"

I offered a hopeful expression kinda liking the comfort the two men gave me and not wanting to never see them again.

"E-er yeh" Namjoon got out shakily, he looked really nervous but I brushed it off and looked to Jin who looked kinda sad.

"Yeh, of course, bye Kook" Jin said approaching me arms open for a hug. I opened my arms and melted into his embrace he had a warm aura about him and I loved it, it was so comforting. I was dragged out of my thoughts as I felt a pain in my neck. I looked up at Jin with big eyes.

"I'm sorry baby boy" Jin's voice was calm and my brain started feeling fuzzy, my vision started getting blurry until everything went black.

𝔸/ℕ:
𝕝𝕠𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥. ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒 🙃 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪......

RIP Cameron Boyce, you made my childhood and you will be forever missed. 💜

 💜