‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・  

・゜゜・・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・

       ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ kooks  pov ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

That night I couldn't sleep, I just laid in bed thinking. obviously, jin and namjoon had been paying for my apartment when I was gone which mean't they were going to set me free from the start but on the other hand, they took me. They kidnapped me, I could go to the police right now but I couldn't do that to them they had been nothing but nice to me gave me food, clothed me, gave me a nice home.

It wasn't right though. What they did was wrong, I had to keep telling my self that.

       ‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙ Time skip ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

The next day I decided to go back to the cafe. I couldn't believe it had only been a month since they'd taken me it felt like forever ago.

My boss gave me my job back after I explained it was a family emergency. I started working immediately sweeping the floors, making coffees, taking orders, stacking shelves.

It wasn't long till my shift was over when the bell rang again signalling a customer was here. I turned around to see two males hand in hand, the way they looked at each other with pure admiration and love made my heart warm. I slowly approached their table,

"Hello I'm jungkook I'll be your waiter today, what can I get you two?"

"Americano please" the redhead spoke showing me an overwhelmingly bright smile.

"Please could I have a.....hot chocolate?" the other seemed a bit timider but he spoke gently and kindly as well.

"of course I'll go get them for you" the black-haired boy flashed me a smile which could only be described as childlike as I walked off to prepare their drinks.

after making their drinks I made my way back over to their table, as I came closer I could hear them laughing and giggling with each other. I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

"here are your drinks sir"

"please call me hoseok"

"okay hoseok" I replied feeling slightly awkward under his gaze.

"They miss you"

"I'm sorry sir- hoseok I don't know what you're talking about" I furrowed my brows in confusion, this man was a complete stranger and he was speaking like we knew each other.

"Jin and Namjoon....they miss you"

"i-i what-"

"they want you back, please just give it some thought" the pleading in his words made me suddenly feel really guilty,

"they really love you jungkook" the other boy finally spoke.

"I-I'll think about it..."