Chapter 9-- Trapped

Chapter 9

Before going to the Brightlights Studio for their TV appearance, Joshua stopped by a drugstore as requested by Hollie. She suddenly felt sick and had experienced palpitations. She waited in the car for about 30 minutes, but he didn’t come out of the drugstore yet. She felt anxious and started calling him but he didn’t answer his phone. She went out of the car and peeped at the store but he was not around.

“Oh Josh…” she said while dialing her phone again. She caught sight of a guy coming near her.

“Miss Hollie, excuse me..” he said. “I’m an employee of that drugstore. I’m sorry to say that Josh fainted. Someone already brought him to the hospital!”

“What? Are you sure? I didn’t see them got out..” Hollie argued in disbelief.

“They used our back door. I’m sorry. But I will drive you to the hospital if you want to.” The guy offered. Hollie hesitated but he was insistent. Since she was not able to renew her driver’s license yet, she agreed.

While they were heading to the, Hollie sent a text message to Jessica and informed her about what happened. She felt so nervous about Josh. His phone could no longer be reached.

Suddenly she noticed something strange. 

“Hey, you told me that we’re going to St. Elizabeth Hospital. Why are we heading north? We’re almost outside New York?!” Hollie said feeling horrified, but the guy didn’t seem to care.

Jessica and Phillip waved goodbye at Janet. They were so happy that Jessica was also given a chance to join her and Phillip in a song and music video.

“Sweetie, a million thanks to you…” Jessica said giving Phillip a hug.

“Don’t mention it you know that I’ll do everything for you…..” he smiled and planted feather-like kisses on her cheek while they were walking towards their car.

Then, Jessica’s phone alerted a message.

“Oh my God Hollie sent me a message 30 minutes ago…” her eyes widened as she had read the content.

“Josh is in the hospital?’ Jessica said.

“Where? Let’s go and check him out.” Phillip said anxiously.

But as they went inside the car, Jessica was shocked that Joshua was calling.

“Josh?!!” she replied.

“Yes…why do you sound so terrified? By the way, did Hollie call? I’m still here in the drugstore. When I got out, she was not at the car park anymore.” Joshua said nervously.

“What? Look, I’m confused. She sent me a text message 30 minutes ago saying that someone told her that you were hospitalized and she was on her way to the hospital.” Jessica replied she felt anxiety all over her.

“Oh my God! That’s impossible. She was calling me while I was in the comfort room. I could not answer because I had a terrible stomachache...” he said and worse scenarios came flashing on his mind.

“Jessica, please help me. I think someone got Hollie. She’s in danger!” he said. Then, he quickly took a cab and went to the place where Phillip and Jessica were. They proceeded to St. Elizabeth Hospital but Hollie was not there. Her phone was no longer ringing. Joshua called his parents so as Hollie’s parents. They were all terrified of the news. It was already twelve o’clock midnight but still there was no trace of where Hollie could be. They appealed on national TV and the authorities to help them.

While Joshua was at Hollie’s house, her cell phone rang. It was Fria calling. When he answered it, there was no response.

“Fria…” he impatiently said loudly.

We Call Them Bestiezजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें