Prologue

||A/N: As usual the picture above is what you're wearing throughout the book of course I know they change outfits during a certain part of the game so no worries there I'll get another up and ready for ya. Anyway, enjoy!!||

Sleeping on your own comfortable bed felt like utter heaven to you so much so that you barely left your room for rather a while but as the years went by you and Leon spent most of your days holding one another along with Kuga who warmed up to Leon really fast.

Of course, you were the favourite human of all no matter what ;)

So in the morning while you and Leon were peacefully sleeping still Kuga had woken up a few minutes ago and decided to lick the faces of his owners to wake them up which you laughed as you slowly began to wake up and pet Kuga's head to get him to stop.

"Okay okay, we're up boy. Heh, we're up." You laughed.
"Jeez, this is gonna be an everyday thing huh?" Leon chuckles.
"Get used to it hun." You replied.

Getting out of bed you placed your slippers on walking out of the room as you yawned you got Kuga's dog food and placed enough of it in his dog bowl, not to mention some water as well as that went on you decided to take some clothes for a morning shower.

"I'll make breakfast, you just take your shower," Leon tells you kissing your cheek.
"What about for you?" You asked.
"Relax I'll take one after we eat." Leon smiles.

Nodding your head you walked for the bathroom, closing the door after turning the water on to the right temperature removing your night clothes you took a quick nice hot shower, getting out then you had walked out of the bathroom while towel drying your white long hair and since everyone in the home was eating their foods it seemed like the somewhat family was fed.

"So is Kuga still in training or is he nearly finished?" Leon asked.
"Seems like he's nearly finished. After he has a few more classes I'll be getting something for the President to allow Kuga to go with us on our missions." You explained.

You actually were pleased that Kuga would become a comfort dog for you, it was recently discovered you had developed PTSD (forgive me if any of you readers have it...but I will do my best not to get this all wrong as I write...I'll TRY my hardest.) and the attacks that you had before were rather harsh thankfully since Kuga was in training he developed the ability to know the signs and quickly took action.

Kuga would pretty much be most of your lifeline while Leon was the rest of it, without those two, for now, you felt like you weren't able to get through any of this alone yet. However, since Kuga was nearly finished his training you were rather happy with it due to the fact the President told you out flat.

"Only when your companion is finished his training will I allow him to accompany you on your future missions."

Of course it also meant you were on leave to recover from your four year settlement, and it wasn't as lonely as you thought it would since you could watch some of his training apparently Kuga loved it since any time he was finished for the day all the trainers would see was a happy dog who loved his human so much.

Becoming lost in thought you soon felt Kuga lay his chin on your lap which you laughed and gently scratched his head.

"All done boy?" You asked.

The rest of the day went on with you and Leon spending your time together, going out for a walk with Kuga wearing that 'jacket' on his big body to let other people know who would see him that he is yes a dog but a comfort dog for you alone which held one of those 'plea' messages on it to inform others about it that you were his human who needed him no matter where you went.

**Time Skip**

A mysterious fog appeared and suddenly claimed lives at a high rate, at the time you and Leon were walking around together when you noticed undead attacking the living as well as the awful fog outside.

"We really need to get to the President!" You said.
"Let's hurry!" Leon shouts.

With your guns draw but fingers not on the trigger you and Leon ran throughout the halls trying to pass by the panicked workers within the building who were trying to get away quickly. You and Leon knew you'd have to get the President out of there and quick.

...Sadly luck wasn't on your side as once you entered the room you both saw a woman standing there shocked with her gun drawn...and the President eating away at a dead body...oh god...just when the President said he wanted to reveal the truth about everything this attack happened.

Shaking your head you muffled a sob as you were forced to point your gun at the man who did all that he possibly could to help you recover from your previous ordeal and make sure you came back to work as comfortable as you could...

**Flash Back**

The President gave you a big smile as he held his hand out once you reached him from walking out of the helicopter with a warm blanket wrapped around you to provide comfort.

"It's good to have you back, Agent (L/N)." The President says.
"It's so good to be back, sir." You said shaking his hand smile on your face.
"I've organized for you to recover from this for about one or two months. Of course, you'll be paid from time to time but we want to make sure you'll be back with us with a good mindset." The President says.
"I understand sir and thank you for this. I'm not sure how long it will take for me though." You replied.
"By all means take all the time you need." The President replies.

Nodding at that you soon were crowded with people who as well were glad of your safe return stating that they actually missed you around the DSO since you were fun to be around as well as hang out with in general but understood they might not be able to spend time with you much due to you needing to recover.

And that was needed most so they put off on asking to make plans to hang out.

Not to mention they knew Leon would want you all to himself for a long long time of course.
Leon, on the other hand, wrapped his arm around you and lead you back inside the building where you were given a fresh set of clothes as well as a hot meal along with some herbal tea to calm your nerves.

You were thankful that the President set all this out for you in so little time when the BSAA had gotten in contact with them to notify them of your return.

It was rather sweet and amazing to be back...

And actually, no one really minded the changes people actually told you your now white/silver hair looked good as well as the short length.

**Flash Back End**

You had other nice friendship moments with the President as you soon gave him a report on what went on with you all those years ago and when it was revealed to him your body bonded with the virus he made you swear that only he and Leon were to know about this.

Roughly speaking he wanted to protect you from anyone who had the mere thought of using you again stating the fact that the second time you might get taken away might just not be on good terms.

Going along with it you then broke out of your trip down memory lane as you knew you were to be faced with the zombified of your boss The President.