TWELVE.

Markeyvius Cathey Next Morning ; WestVille Housing Projects 11:45 AM

Markeyvius Cathey
Next Morning ; WestVille Housing Projects
11:45 AM

" Aye ! Mane' make sure you get my bag ! " I yelled back at Fat as I was starting to get up out of the car carefully. Making sure to toss my crutches up in front of me first.

We had just pulled back up infront of Kita's house. It was weird standing in front of the same place I had got shot in front of.

" Nigga I'm not gone forget cho' bag." He smacked his lips and snatched up the bag before shutting the trunk closed.

" I didn't say you was gone forget it nigga I just said make sure yo' ass get it." I shot back at him feeling him glare at me from the side a little bit.

" I'm glad we dropping yo' dumb crippled ass of here. Cause I'm not dealing with this bullshit non walking ass nigga for the next two weeks." He said making me toss my arms over my crutches and tuck them under my arms.

" Shit if they let me stay here. " I said smacking my lips already knowing Nasir was gone give me a hard time about it.

" You ain't got no choice cause yo' ass gone die if you stay at the house by yo' self." Woo laughed and shook his head as he started to walk ahead of me making my way up to the porch.

I knew she was mad about everything I had said to her yesterday. I didn't even mean it , I was just upset at the moment and it flew out.

" You niggas is ass. Y'all suppose to be my niggas and y'all just gone leave me here. They probably in there right now plotting on a young nigga." I shook my head gripping up onto my crutches heading towards the stairs slowly staring to make my way up.

" Nobody told yo dumb ass to flash on her." Fat laughed as he finally got to the door , somehow even before me.

" Ian' even really flash on her niggas was just frustrated." I responded coming up the last step as they knocked ahead on the door waiting for them to answer.

" Who is it ? " I heard Nasir loud mouth ass from the other side of the door making me laugh.

" Who the fuck else it's gone be open the door." I smacked my lips and shook my head leaning a little harder onto my crutches.

" Kita you invited these niggas here ? " I heard her say starting to play with the door a little bit.

" Just open the damn door Phatty." Kita yelled back at her making Nasir let out a unnecessary loud ass grown.

" Mane' her ass finna be on her shit." Fat lowly whispered before letting out a laugh and the front door swung.

There stood Nasir with her arms folded over one another and she had this fat ass mean mug on her face.