ELEVEN.

Kamari " Breezy " Richardson 65+ comments for an update

65+ comments for an update

" How long you been living in the projects ? " I asked as I gripped up onto my steering wheel starring to pull off form this red light I had pulled up to not too long ago.

" Damn near , all my life. But since I was about 5." She answered and nodded her head crossing her legs over one another.

She was fine as hell , nice caramel skin complexion , beautiful ass smile , smooth ass accent , and a fat ass. I wasn't too much worried about her ass , but lil' mama was definitely dragging a wagon behind her.

I had heard of her a few times , I grew up in the projects as well. Till' I was about 12 then my moms passed and I went a couple blocks down to stay with my grandparents.

Usually lil' life story of a nigga in the hood , school shit wasn't for me so I turned to the streets. Selling drugs , and moving em' as well.

Wasn't the easiest job , but the money was getting me more than just buy.

" How you driving this nice ass car , but you still live as close as you do the projects ? " She asked me making me glance over at her to see her looking at me.

" I don't , my grandparents stay there. I'm not driving all the way downtown tonight so that's where I'll be staying." I laughed and fixed my watch that my sitting up on my wrist.

" Oh okay , I'll be up there next hopefully." She laughed and looked down at her phone in her hands that was on the charger.

She seemed like a real coo ass female , probably somebody I could get to know a little more. Had to give it some time though , we was damn near still strangers to one another.

Driving around , I started to see us passing up a few food places that looked to still be open. I was hungry as hell , dealing with Crystal drunk ass having me at this hospital all night.

That's the only fucked up thing about being her big brother. She was always doing some shit , always getting caught up in some shit.

Ian' never had beef in the streets with nobody , and I didn't wanna start that shit either. The money I was making my coming in good and that's how we wanted to keep that shit.

Because as soon as some shit started , my money was gone start falling and so would I. And that's the last thing I wanted.

" You hungry a'sum ? We passing all these food places up , we can stop and get some before we get closer to ya' house ? " I offered catching her attention once more watching as she glanced back up at me.

" We don't have to..I'm pretty it's something to eat at the house." She said sounding a little uneasy.

" You sure , all these places is open. Why make you something this late when we can just order sum ma ? " I asked laughed knowing she was probably just being cautious.