EIGHT.

Markeyvius Cathey
Later On That Night ; 11:55 PM
Club Space
65+ comments for an update.

As I stood around in the section , I eyed around watching as groups of college kids huddled the floor of the club

As I stood around in the section , I eyed around watching as groups of college kids huddled the floor of the club. The college scene was pretty dope...just wasn't for me.

It would have been a waste of time and money. We had it buzzing tonight though , you know them white kids and then hard drugs...

They was buying pills off the ass , we had been in here 25 minutes and I had a rack already. And I was nowhere near close to selling out.

Nasir was pissed cause she wasn't selling. When I tell you that girl could hold a grudge , I knew she was mad cause her ass hadn't even really danced..nor had she been drinking like that.

She was standing beside me still sipping on the same cup from when we had first got in here.

Glancing over at her for a quick second I laughed and she looked back over at me making a face.

" What's funny ? " She asked me pushing her hair back behind her back and started to adjust her clothes.

" Nun' mane. You really mad at me Phatty ? " I laughed as I leaned down kissing up against her neck , making sure to place my hand up against her waist pulling her closer to me.

" Yea' cause I wanna make some money Key." She said pouting up at me , giving me that lil' pouty face  she makes when she tryna make give into some shit.

" No Phatty." I laughed looking away from her knowing if I didn't she'd possibly get me to give in.

" Ugh whatever fuck it." She said smacking her lips and turned away from me turning back to Kita.

I laughed and shook my head , seeing a girl come up beside me. Looking over at her I nodded her , knowing she was probably another customer.

" I heard you got the shit." She said smiling up at me , she was a little white girl with blonde hair. Definitely wasn't coming to me for no weed.

" Whatchu need?" I said looking over at her stuffing both my hands in my pockets of my sweats.

" I need 20 percs. " She said making me look down at her and I nodded my head.

That was a full bag gone , and I had four more to go. Snatching the sack out of my sweats carefully , I looked over Fat motioning for him to come here.

" What's good ? " He said looking around , then over at me.

" Get that from here , check if it's a rack." I said watching around the club , as he counted the money quickly.