missing ( 𝚜𝚑𝚢!𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊!𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 & 𝚊𝚍𝚊!𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 )

❛𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨❜

𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

YOU, a Port Mafia executive, just came from a mission that took place in Tokyo alongside your partners Chuuya Nakahara and Osamu Dazai.

The three of you have known each other for a year now, Dazai and Chuuya on the other hand have known each other a little longer. You joined the Mafia a few months later than the both of them did.

Have you ever thought of working in a Mafia? Haha, no, never.

That thought made you smile to yourself all the time, but you really liked working for the Mafia because your best friends Dazai and Chuuya were in it, and they would protect you and be on your side forever.

Aside of them, you also wanted to protect the Mafia itself and oblige Mori's orders, who took you in the organisation so kindly and he's like a father figure to you, but you're still very insecure around him.

"Chuuya~, haven't you taken my advice to heart? You're still such a smol shrimp, you're like 5 feet tall!" a melodic laugh escaped the bandaged boy's lips as he had his hands behind his back and walked playfully around the said ginger, "Even (Y/n) is taller than you!"

You looked over him, a small smile on your face, finding the both of them always amusing and entertaining.

"Oh shut the fuck up, jackass! I'll grow I know it!" Chuuya answered shouting, definitely annoyed and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Laughing, you put your hand onto your mouth to muffle it, walking ahead of them, knowing they'll bicker around teasing the shit out each other.

"Shortie!"

"Mackerel!"

"Stupid fancy hat boy!"

"Aghhh, shitty suicidal punk!"

You rolled your eyes at how childish they can be, even though they're feared and skilled Mafia executives called Soukoku or Double Black.

"Calm down you two, it's late, people might hear you," you warned them, a smile still plastered on your features, taking a turn to your left to get to Mafia headquarters.

The both boys let out a huff and parted away from each other, one walking each side of you.

There were many stars visible on the dark blue blanket of the sky, making the night more pleasant and bearable.