pillow talk ( 𝚍𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒!𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 )

❛𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴

𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴.

DAZAI removed himself from your hugging position as he got up from the bed and put his night clothes back on. You had a hand pressed up against your face and an elbow propped up in order to look at him cover his gorgeous yet bandaged body with your lower lip in between your teeth.

You wanted to be ruined by him the whole night like a few months ago which was your first time but you didn't want to overdo it because this time your experience was different. It involved more love than lust.

The both of you had been married for almost two years now and you told him to have the first time after a year of your marriage because you wanted to get to know him in different aspects. Memories of you both traveling, trying new food and just enjoying the time flashed before you as he walked over to the bathroom to freshen up.

You couldn't care any less and wanted to lazily lay on your bed, still butt naked and the empty ache in between your thighs making you slightly uncomfortable. This time it was still okay and didn't have the feeling that maybe, just maybe, your legs were chopped off like last time, they were so numb back then that you couldn't walk.

"(Y/n) baby?"

You hummed in response, stretching your limbs.

"Come here and clean yourself up," was what he said from the bathroom.

Scrunching up your nose you spoke, "I don't want to," you whined laying on your back fully and gazed towards the ceiling.

He came shuffling from the bathroom and leaned against its door frame with crossed arms, "Can you still walk?"

You nodded, a blush creeping up your face at his question and shifted under the sheets. "Well then get your ass here,"

"But Dazai!" you whined again.

Hearing fast footsteps nearing you, your eyes widened when you saw his head hovering above you, yeeting the sheets away from you to reveal your naked, and sweaty body. Your arms covered your boobs when his arms hooked under your body and lifted you up, a yelp left from you.

"Put me down! What the hell!"

Dazai ignored your protests and walked over to the bathroom and dropped you in front of the sink, your back turned against him. Eyes meeting by staring at the mirror he could see the frown on your face and he only smirked.

His body came closer until your back was pressed up against his chest and his pretty hands roamed your waist all the way to your stomach, practically back hugging you with his chin on your bare shoulder before he whispered lowly, "If you don't want to obey me then deal with a punishment later and I won't talk with you for the rest of the day tomorrow,"